Pasta House Company Salad is a great salad you can make for dinner. It’s packed with tomatoes, onions, lettuce and so much more.
Pasta House company Salad
Pasta House Company Salad
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce
- 1 small red onion (thinly sliced--use smallest food processor blade
- 1/2 ounces pimentos (diced and drained)
- 6 ounces can artichoke hearts (drained and crumbled into fourths)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (buy fresh and grate yourself!)
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- In large bowl, combine the following: Break head of iceberg lettuce into quarters separating the layers. Break romaine lettuce into thirds. Add sliced onions, pimentos, artichoke hearts, and grated parmesan. Toss and chill. Pour dressing on a few minutes before serving--if you do it too far in advance the salad will wilt. Toss well before serving leaving the lettuce in large pieces is part of the secret to this salad recipe.