Wendy’s Summer Berry Chicken Salad is one of Wendy’s most popular seasonal salads. Now you can recreate this recipe at home any time of the year.
When dining out you can go to fast-food restaurants and still have a healthy lunch. Wendy’s is one of my favorite places to go when I want to enjoy a bowl of chili, a salad, and sometimes a burger. The Wendy’s Summer Berry Chicken Salad is typically a seasonal menu item. One of the biggest benefits of a copycat recipe is you can make it anytime you want.
Wendy’s Summer Berry Chicken Salad can be put together in a jiffy. You will need fresh or frozen blackberries, strawberries, dried apple chips, feta cheese, and some Marzetti® Simply Dressed® Light Blackberry Vinaigrette. You can pick up the salad dressing at your local grocery store. Wendy’s salad features 11 different types of lettuce, so I like to pick up a salad blend at the grocery store as well.
If you feel like being creative you could add a few toasted pecans to this salad for a little variety. I know you will love this salad, and now you can prepare this famous Wendy’s salad anytime. Be sure to check out these other copycat Wendy’s recipes.
More copycat Wendy’s recipes
- Wendy’s Frosty
- Wendy’s Apple Pecan Salad
- Wendy’s BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad
- Wendy’s Fondue Fries
- Best Ever Instant Pot Wendy’s Chili
- Wendy’s Chili
Wendy's Summer Berry Chicken Salad
- 1 chicken breast
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 ounces lettuce mix
- 1/4 cup blackberries, washed
- 1/4 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 tablespoon feta cheese
- 5 or 6 pieces of dried apple chips
- 2 tablespoons Dressed® Light Blackberry Vinaigrette
- Season chicken breast with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and dried parsley. Place a small skillet over medium heat. Add vegetable oil to the skillet. Allow the pan to get hot, the oil should almost smoke, add the chicken. Cook chicken on each side for 5 to 7 minutes or until the chicken is done. Remove chicken from skillet. Allow the chicken to rest about 5 minutes before slicing into bite sized pieces. In a large bowl add salad, blackberries, sliced strawberries, feta cheese, and apple chips. Add cut up pieces of chicken to the salad. Pour over Marzetti® Simply Dressed® Light Blackberry Vinaigrette as you desire.