Are you looking for an easy appetizer? This Dried Beef Cheese Ball can be put together in no time at all. Making your own appetizers from scratch means you get to customize food the way you enjoy it.
Homemade cheeseballs taste better than store bought cheeseballs
My dried beef cheese ball has been a staple around my house for parties, game night, and much more. It can be put together in no time at all and it is so easy a child can make it, really. This dried beef cheese ball is heartier than most as it is made with dried beef.
The ingredients in this dried beef cheeseball are so simple. Cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, and sliced fresh green onions make this dish up. If you wanted you could add some shredded cheddar cheese, some chipotle powder, or whatever you like. I think the flavors in this recipe work well and are so easy to put together.
Love cheesy appetizers? Be sure to try these cheese inspired appetizers
Dried Beef Cheese Ball
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 4.5 ounces Dried Beef
- 1 bunch Green Onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper (optional)
- Chop the dried beef into small pieces. Allow the cream cheese to reach room temperature. In a bowl combine cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, green onion slices, and one-third of the dried beef. Add black pepper if desired. Shape into a ball, and coat with the dried beef pieces. Chill until needed. Set out about 30 minutes before serving time to soften.