Are you looking for an easy appetizer? This Dried Beef Cheese Ball can be put together in no time at all. Making your own appetizers from scratch means you get to customize food the way you enjoy it.
Cheese balls are a great addition to any party. My dried beef cheese ball has been a staple around my house for parties, game nights, and much more. This cheese ball is heartier than most as it is made with dried beef. It’s so easy to make; a child can do it – really! You can make this chipped beef cheese ball days ahead and use when needed. A way to have fun with your kids in the kitchen on a rainy afternoon!
The ingredients in this dried beef cheese ball are so simple, and the flavors in this copykat cheese ball recipe work well together. All you need are cream cheese, dried beef, green onions, Worcestershire Sauce, and pepper. If you want, you can add some shredded cheddar cheese, some chipotle powder, or whatever you like. Be inventive!
Dried beef has more nutritional content than boiled or fried beef, as the drying process does not leech out the nutrients in the meat. However, all dried beef is not the same, so you might want to look for the tastiest brands. If you are really ambitious, you can even make your own. Check out the link below.
The ingredients in this cheeseball are so simple. This is what you need to make it:
- Cream Cheese
- Dried Beef
- Green Onions
- Worcestershire Sauce
If you wanted you could add some shredded cheddar cheese, some chipotle powder, or whatever you like. I think the flavors in this recipe work well and are so easy to put together.
Dried Beef Cheese Ball is a low carb and keto-friendly appetizer when served with celery, baby bell peppers, or low carb crackers.
Love cheese balls? Be sure to try these recipes
More Cheesy Appetizers
- Melted Cheese Fondue
- The Best Rotel Dip
- Wisconsin Cheese Bites
- Swiss Cheese Bacon Dip
- Liptauer Recipe
- Fresh Market Pimento Cheese
- Skillet Queso
- Best White Queso
Cheese Ball Recipe with Dried Beef
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 4.5 ounces dried beef AKA chipped beef
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper (optional)
- Allow the cream cheese to reach room temperature.
- Chop the dried beef into small pieces.
- Ina bowl, combine the cream cheese, Worcestershire Sauce, green onion, andone-third of the dried beef. Add black pepper if desired.
- Shape into a ball, and coat with the dried beef pieces. Chill until needed.
- Set out about 30 minutes before serving time to soften.