Hot Bacon Swiss Dip is a delicious addition to a party or gathering. If you are on a low carb diet, this recipe is perfect for you! It’s only going to take you a couple of minutes to whip up this delightful dip. Then comes the hard part, waiting for it to brown and get bubbly in the oven!
Low Carb Party Dip
Homemade dips are the best. This Hot Swiss and Bacon dip is perfect for those who are trying to watch their carbs. This dip is oh so easy to make.
What makes this Swiss Bacon Dip so amazing?
The smoke of the bacon and the nuttiness of the Swiss cheese is a marriage of flavor. The two flavors combine together oh so well. This dip is also oh so creamy, is it is the perfect dunkable and spreadable dip!
This dip is also served hot so it is super easy to make, and when serving hot this dish is simply one savory creation everyone will love.
Here’s what you need to make the dip:
- Swiss Cheese
- Cream Cheese
- Dijon Mustard
- Green Onion (scallions)
- Black Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Smoked Almonds
How to Make Bacon Swiss Dip
- Place all ingredients except the almonds and some of the Swiss cheese in a bowl.
- Stir to combine. Place the mixture into a baking dish.
- Sprinkle reserved Swiss cheese on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped almonds on top immediately after removing the dip from the oven.
How to Serve Hot Bacon Cheese Dip
If you have some cheesy bacon dip leftover, it is great to warm up and serve with bagels in the morning.
How to Cook Bacon Perfectly for Recipes
Before this comes to your table being toasted to a browned creamy perfection, you may wonder how to cook bacon for this recipe. I highly suggest that you try my Baked Bacon recipe.
When you bake bacon you remove the chore of cooking bacon. No more standing by the frying pan and tending to it while it is getting browned and crispy.
Cooking bacon in the oven means your stovetop stays clean, you can cook a whole package of bacon perfectly crisp at once, and you can save that flavorful bacon dip.
Can’t get enough of homemade dips? Try these great recipes
- Smoked Gouda Cheese Recipe
- Pan Fried Onion Dip Recipe
- Green Goddess Dip Recipe
- Best Rotel Recipe
- Rotel Dip with Ground Beef
- Kickin Chicken Dip
- Olive Garden Copycat Spinach Dip
- Nine Layer Bean Dip
- Crab Dip Recipe
- Cream Cheese Clam Dip Recipe
- Cheesy Lasagna Dip
Bacon Swiss Dip
- 4 ounces Center Cut Low Sodium Bacon
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Swiss Cheese reserve some for garnish
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup smoked almonds coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together except of the garnishing cheese and almonds. Put in shallow baking dish and sprinkle on extra Swiss cheese. Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes or until dip is golden brown and all ingredients are melted together. Sprinkle on the smoked almonds. Serve with assorted vegetables, crackers and bread.