This is an inexpensive casserole that is quick to put together, and tastes great.
Tuna Mushroom Casserole
Tuna noodle casserole is the perfect comfort meal.
- 12 ounces wide noodles cooked and drained
- 12 ounces tuna canned, and drained
- 4 ounces mushrooms can
- 10.75 ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup saltines crushed
- 3 tablespoon butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine noodles, tuna and mushrooms. Combine soup, milk, salt and pepper; pour over noodle mixture and mix well. Pour into a greased 2 quart baking dish. Combine saltines and butter and sprinkle over noodles. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until heated through.