This is an inexpensive casserole that is quick to put together, and tastes great.
Looking for more great tuna recipes? Be sure to check out these recipes, where tuna is the star attraction.
Tuna Mushroom Casserole
Tuna noodle casserole is the perfect comfort meal.
- 12 ounces wide noodles cooked and drained
- 12 ounces tuna canned, and drained
- 4 ounces mushrooms can
- 10.75 ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup saltines crushed
- 3 tablespoon butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine noodles, tuna and mushrooms. Combine soup, milk, salt and pepper; pour over noodle mixture and mix well. Pour into a greased 2 quart baking dish. Combine saltines and butter and sprinkle over noodles. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until heated through.