Cheddar Bacon Pull A-Parts is a recipe I have been seeing online for a little while now. This decadent recipe is not my own, but I believe it was first published by PlainChicken. This is a fabulous way to make up a cheesy bread that is flavored with bacon, and Ranch dressing mix.
So you need just a few ingredients to make this recipe, dry ranch dressing mix, bacon, a loaf of sourdough bread, and cheddar cheese. This has the essentials to make it a favorite at my house. When I made the recipe, I went ahead and used bacon, and not bacon bits, I baked my bacon about halfway before adding it to the bread. I only baked it halfway because I didn’t want it to overcook while the bread was in the oven.
Thanks to the Plainchicken blog for this delicious recipe! This is going to become one of my favorite and most served recipes very soon!
Serve up more great hot bread recipes
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pull A-Part Bread
- 1 pound sourdough bread loaf
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon dry Ranch dressing mix
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese sliced thin
- 4 ounces of bacon
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place bacon on a foil-lined cookie sheet, and bake bacon for 8 to 10 minutes. Reset the temperature of the oven to 350 degrees. The bacon will be undercooked.
- Once bacon cools slightly slice bacon into small pieces. In a small pot melt 1/2 cup of butter, and add 1 tablespoon dry Ranch dressing mix, stir to combine well. Slice bread diagonally about 1-inch slices, do not slice into bread completely, leave a good one inch that is not sliced completely. Rotate bread 90 degrees and slide again, in one-inch slices.
- Push cheese slices into sliced bread. Place bacon slices into sliced bread. Drizzle butter and Ranch dressing mix mixture over the bread. Wrap the bread in foil, and bake for about 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees, and then unwrap the top of the bread and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes.