If you’ve ever had Jason’s Deli creamy fruit dip, you’ll never forget it. And you’ll be asking yourself, how do I make that? Jason’s Deli Creamy Fruit Dip is sweet, delicious and uses only three ingredients.
Make Jason’s Deli Creamy Fruit Dip at home
If you have ever been to Jason’s Deli, you know it’s known for its fresh ingredients and premium meats. It’s a wonderful place to take the family for lunch or dinner. It’s also known for the sauce they use for its fresh-cut fruit. Jason’s Deli Fruit Dip is easy to make and stays fresh for about a week in the refrigerator. The liqueur is what gives this dipping sauce its kick.
Jason’s Deli has done other amazing things to better its customer experience.
- Among the first restaurants to remove artificial MSG, high-fructose corn syrup (with the exception of a few fountain drinks)
- Ban dyes and artificial colors
- Removed artificial flavors
It’s a wonderful restaurant to get behind because of the steps they have taken for better, all-natural foods.
Easy Jason’s Deli Fruit Dip Recipe
Here’s my copycat Jason’s Deli fruit dip. It’s a creamy dip with a slight tang from liquor. You have never tried anything like it before.
This recipe is super easy to make. It can be paired with your favorite fresh-cut fruits like strawberries, blueberries, grapes and all of your other favorites.
Here’s what you need:
- Sour Cream – I always use full-fat sour cream because it has a lot more flavor. But you can use reduced-fat if you want.
- Light Brown Sugar – I chose the light brown sugar because it has the rich flavors I needed without altering the color of the dip. If you use dark brown sugar the dip will look darker and you will need to use a little less to keep it from tasting too sweet.
- Grand Marnier Liqueur – This is an orange-flavored liquor. If you don’t have any at home, you can also use 2 tablespoons of unsweetened orange juice concentrate or 2 teaspoons orange extract. But if you want to keep the liquor flavor in the dip, use Triple Sec.
Whisk all of the ingredients together and refrigerate for an hour before serving!
What Fruit can you eat with dip?
This dip is creamy with a light orange flavor. It will taste best with citrus fruits, but try it with any fruit and see what you think These are the fruits we love to eat with our dip:
- Green grapes
More Jason’s Deli Copycat Recipes
Here are some more recipes from Jason’s Deli that you can make at home:
What do you think about this fruit dipping sauce? We would love to know in the comments below. If you make it as a family snack, be sure to share it and tag us on Instagram. And don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter so you never miss another Copycat recipe.
Jason’s Deli Creamy Liqueur Fruit Dipping Sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons Grand Marnier liqueur
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium bowl until sugar is dissolved.
- Chill for an hour, then stir once before serving.