This easy Karo Syrup Caramel Popcorn recipe came from a fellow viewer that had almost given up hope on finding this recipe. Thanks to Jennifer we all can make easy Caramel corn.
Caramel popcorn can be tricky to make, but you can use this super easy method. Corn syrup makes this recipe easier because you don’t have to make the caramel sauce which involves a lot of time and a candy thermometer. So you can enjoy caramel popcorn with ease.
Do you want an extra crunch in your caramel corn? It’s simple to do. Just add in mixed nuts.
This is what you need to make Karo Syrup Caramel Popcorn:
- Mixed Nuts (optional)
- Brown Sugar
- Karo Syrup
- Margarine (or butter)
- Baking Soda
Make a simple caramel coating on the stovetop. Toss coating over popcorn and nuts (if using). Bake, then enjoy it!
Love popcorn? Try these recipes:
- Crowd-Pleasing Cheetos Popcorn
- How to Make Popcorn in an Instant Pot
- Crunch and Munch Caramel Popcorn
- Almond Roca Gourmet Popcorn
Easy Karo Syrup Caramel Popcorn
- 3 quarts popcorn popped
- 3 cup unsalted mixed nuts (optional)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Karo light or dark corn syrup
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- In a large shallow roasting pan combine popcorn and nuts. Place in 250* F. oven while preparing glaze. In heavy 2 quart saucepan stir sugar, corn syrup, margarine and salt.
- Stirring constantly, bring to boil over medium heat. Without stirring, boil 5 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and baking soda; pour over popcorn mixture, stirring to coat. Bake in 250* F. oven, stirring occasionally, for 1 hour. Cool; break apart and store tightly covered. 4 quarts.