Savory Ranch Pretzels are so easy to make. In about 1 hour you can have a pretzel everyone will crave! Try this easy ranch seasoned pretzel recipe for your next gathering.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Hidden Valley Ranch Pretzels
Are you looking for a great snack to serve?
Ranch Pretzels are one of the easiest snacks to make. Pretzels are great on their own. Can you imagine how good they are when they are seasoned? Especially when seasoned with Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix, garlic, and dill.
If you have made Chex Mix, you have already made a very similar snack.
Ranch Pretzels Recipe Ingredients
- Dry Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
- Vegetable oil
- Dill weed
- Garlic Powder
How to Make Ranch Pretzels
The hardest part of making these Ranch seasoned pretzels is waiting for them to cook! Here are the recipe steps:
- Make a savory sauce with oil, dry ranch salad dressing mix, dill, and a touch of garlic. This sauce gets mixed together in a bowl. Did I mention this was easy to do?
- Place the pretzels in a large bowl and pour the sauce over them. Give them a good mix. You want to coat the pretzels very well.
- Pour the seasoned pretzels into a baking dish and bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
These little tasty treats are very satisfying and you can not just eat one!
Here are some options to add in with the pretzels:
- Cheez-it cheese crackers
- Cayenne pepper for a spicy kick
How to Store Ranch Seasoned Pretzels
This is a great snack recipe to make. These goodies stay fresh for a couple of weeks if you store them in an airtight container. You can freeze them if you like as well.
Are ranch pretzels a gluten-free snack?
Hidden Valley Ranch Dry Salad Mix is gluten-free. If you use gluten-free pretzels, you will have a gluten-free snack!
Are you looking for more great snacks? Try these recipes!
- Auntie Anne’s Soft Pretzels
- Caramel Corn
- Cheetos Popcorn
- Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels
- Cracker Snack Mix
- Easy Caramel Popcorn
- Kettle Corn
- Reese’s Snack Mix
- White Trash Candy
Great Recipes with Ranch Flavor
- 15 ounces Pretzels small size
- 1 envelope Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing Mix 3 tablespoons
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1½ teaspoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Sprinkle the ranch dressing in a bowl. Add oil, dill weed, and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Place pretzels in a small roaster pan or 13 x 9-inch cake pan.
- Pour oil and dressing mixture over pretzels and mix through pretzels.
- Bake the pretzels at 200 degrees for 1 hour.
- Stir every 15 minutes.
- For variety, you could add in cheese crackers.
- Nuts are also a great addition to this mix.
- Want your mix a bit spicy? Add a sprinkle of cayenne pepper.