Savory Ranch Pretzels are so easy to make, in about 1 hour you can have a pretzel everyone will crave! Try these easy Ranch Pretzel Recipe for your next gathering.
Are you looking for a great snack to serve?
Ranch Pretzels are one of the easiest snacks to make. Pretzels are great on their own. Can you imagine how good they are when they are seasoned?
How do you make Ranch Pretzels?
It is easy to make these pretzels. You will start with a package of pretzels, and it doesn’t matter what shape they are, you pick the shape you like the best. A savory sauce is made of vegetable oil, dry Ranch salad dressing mix, dill weed, and a touch of garlic powder.
This sauce gets mixed together in a bowl. Did I mention this was easy to do?
Once the sauce is mixed up you, you pour it over the pretzels and give them a good mix. You want to coat the pretzels very well. Next, you would pour the pretzels into a baking dish, and bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. If you have made Chex Mix, you have already made a very similar snack.
The hardest part of making these Ranch seasoned pretzels is waiting for them to cook!
How do you store these Ranch Seasoned Pretzels?
This is a great snack recipe to make, these goodies stay fresh for a couple of weeks if you store them in an airtight container. You can freeze them if you like as well.
Is this a gluten-free snack?
Hidden Valley Ranch Dry Salad Mix is gluten-free, and if you use gluten-free pretzels, you will have a gluten-free snack!
Are you looking for more great snacks? Try some of these snack recipes.
- 15 ounces Pretzels small size
- 1 Envelope Ranch Salad Dressing Mix 3 tablespoons
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Sprinkle the Ranch dressing in bowl, add oil, dill weed, and garlic powder mix well.
- Place pretzels in small roaster or 13 x 9 inch cake pan.
- Pour oil and dressing mixture over pretzels and mix through pretzels.
- Place in preheated oven at 200 for 1 hour.
- Stir every 15 minutes. These little exciting treats are very satisfying and you can not just eat one!
Recipe Tips for the Cook
- For variety, you could add in cheese crackers.
- Nuts are also a great addition to this mix.
- Want your mix a bit spicy? Add a sprinkle of cayenne pepper.