You don’t have to leave home to enjoy a good steak. Sirloin steak is a less expensive cut of beef that you can enjoy at home. This recipe adds a special sauce flavored with onions, pimientos, butter, and fresh parsley. One secret we will share with you is to search out and buy a better cut of meat.
If you can by a choice grade of meat instead of select. These have more fat in them, and tend to be more tender. Why not bring out the fancy dishes, and enjoy a steak night at home, we give you the recipes that taste just like they came from a steakhouse.
Looking for more great steak recipes? Check out these steak recipes
The Palm Steak a la Stone
- 4 large onion slices
- 2 whole pimientos
- olive oil
- 16 ounces sirloin steak
- 2 slices toast
- melted butter
- fresh parsley
- Preheat broiler.
- In a frying pan, sauté onion and whole pimientos in butter and a touch of olive oil. Sauté for 3 minutes. Put aside while you broil the steak.
- Broil the steak to your desired doneness.
- When it is done, slice the steak at an angle and place on top toast.
- Spread onions and pimientos on top.
- Pour melted butter and parsley over onions and pimientos.