Cheddar’s Casual Cafe is a wonderful restaurant. It does a good job of combining a moderate price and a delicious menu that everyone will love. One of my favorite appetizers there is the Santa Fe Dip. Now you can recreate this recipe at home with this easy copycat recipe.
Cheddar’s is a great value for the price. Menu items here range from chicken tenders, grilled chicken, and even steak. They have an extensive bar menu that will please any cocktail, lovers. They have a wide range of appetizers; the Santa Fe Dip features spinach, a four cheese blend that is irresistible. Best of all, this is an easy recipe to prepare. You will fall in love with this one. It is hard to resist this dip. It is served with cool and refreshing sour cream and salsa.
If you like artichoke and spinach dip, this will be an appetizer you will love. This can be easily prepared ahead of time and reheated when you have a party or special gathering. I like this dip because it isn’t too spicy, and it is perfect for a dip. They serve this dip with warmed tortilla chips. You could also serve this dip with carrot sticks and celery sticks.
You might wonder what makes this recipe so special, this creamy spinach dip is perfectly seasoned with onions, garlic, and a tiny bit of jalapeno pepper for a hint of spice. The four cheese blend adds the perfect amount of cheese flavor to go with this dip. This spinach dip is served with refreshing sour cream and salsa.
Love Cheddars? Be sure to check out these Copycat Cheddars Recipes
Cheddars Santa Fe Spinach Dip
You won't want to miss this recreation of Cheddars Sante Fe Spinach Dip.
- 10 ounces frozen spinach thawed and drained
- 1//2 cup finely diced white onion
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded white Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons finely minced jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 4 ounces corn tortilla chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, combine the spinach, onions, cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, mozzarella cheese, garlic, jalapeno pepper, and seasoned salt. Stir until well blended. Spread into a 1-quart casserole dish and bake for approximately 30 minutes or until the top is nice and bubbly. Serve with sour cream, salsa, and warmed tortilla chips.