Boston Market Macaroni and Cheese is one of its most popular side dishes. Now you don’t have to go out to enjoy it at home. Our recipe tastes like theirs. Best of all you can make up enough for everyone to have their fill. This creamy mac and cheese is sure to leave your guests happy.
Forget the stuff in the blue box. Take a few more minutes and serve up a tasty homemade macaroni and cheese.
Boston Market Macaroni and Cheese Ingredients
This is what you need to make the recipe:
- Dry Mustard
- Salt and Pepper
- Minced Onion
- American Cheese (Velveeta recommended)
Prepare macaroni according to package instructions. Drain.
Make a simple cheese sauce.
Combine cheese sauce and macaroni.
Pour mixture into a baking dish.
Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
Love Boston Market? Check out these copycat recipes
- Boston Market Dill Potatoes
- Boston Market Squash Casserole
- Boston Market Creamed Spinach
- Boston Market Corn Bread
- Boston Market Restaurant Meatloaf Recipe
- Boston Market Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
More Side Dish Recipes
- How to Make Kentucky Fried Chicken Coleslaw
- Cracker Barrel Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole
- Copper Penny Carrot Recipe
- Creamed Asparagus Side Dish
- Fresh Herbs Green Beans
- Homemade Fried Potato Wedges
- Copycat Chipotle Rice
Boston Market Macaroni and Cheese
- 8 ounces macaroni
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 cup American cheese
- Cook pasta according to instructions, drain and set aside. To make cheese sauce, melt butter in a saucepan add onion flour. Allow this to thicken, and when thickened slowly add the milk. When all milk is added, you may add the cheese. For this Velveeta, is really the best, but you can use another brand. Add salt, pepper, and dry mustard. When sauce has thickened, add pasta. Lightly butter a casserole dish, and add pasta mixture to casserole dish. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.