The Boston Market Macaroni and Cheese is the perfect comfort foods. Cheesy, creamy, and so comforting, you are going to love your homemade perfection when you prepare this copycat recipe.
Forget the stuff in the blue box. Take a few more minutes and serve up a tasty homemade macaroni and cheese.
Boston Market Macaroni and Cheese Ingredients
Who doesen’t love a recipe where it is easy to find all of your ingredients? I bet you can make this recipe with ingredients you already have on hand. This is what you need to make the recipe:
- Dry Mustard
- Salt and Pepper
- Minced Onion
- American Cheese (Velveeta recommended)
Preparing homemade macaroni and cheese is easy to do! Even inexperienced cooks can make a delicious bowl of marcaroni and cheese from scratch!
Prepare macaroni according to package instructions. Drain.
Make a simple cheese sauce.
Combine cheese sauce and macaroni.
Pour mixture into a baking dish.
Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
I hope you give this recipe a try! It’s easy to make, and I bet your family will be clamoring for you to make this one again and again!
Love Boston Market? Check out these copycat recipes
- Boston Market Dill Potatoes
- Boston Market Squash Casserole
- Boston Market Creamed Spinach
- Boston Market Corn Bread
- Boston Market Restaurant Meatloaf Recipe
- Boston Market Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
More Side Dish Recipes
- How to Make Kentucky Fried Chicken Coleslaw
- Cracker Barrel Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole
- Copper Penny Carrot Recipe
- Creamed Asparagus Side Dish
- Homemade Fried Potato Wedges
- Copycat Chipotle Rice
- Texas Roadhouse Green Beans
Find more casserole recipes and restaurant sides.
Boston Market Macaroni and Cheese
- 8 ounces macaroni
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 cup American cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to instructions, drain, and set aside.
Macaroni and Cheese sauce instructions
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan, over medium heat. Cook the until it becomes fragrant.
- Add flour, and stir together for about 1 minute. Add milk, and stir until the sauce thickens.
- Add the cheese, and stir until the cheese melts into the sauce.
- Add the salt, pepper, and dry mustard, stir well. Add the pasta to the saucepan. Stir the cheese sauce until it coats the pasta.
- Lightly butter a casserole dish, and add pasta mixture to 2 quart casserole dish. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
I’ve made lots of good Mac and cheese recipes using multiple cheeses but nothing beats plain old velveeta Mac and cheese.
I love this recipe! My son’s friends say it the best they ever had. Very easy to make and I wouldnt change a thing. Thank you!
After finding this recipes a month ago, I’ve made it 6 times. My kids and fiancé LOVE IT. Not exactly Boston Market but the consistancy is similar. This has made its way to my recipe book. Thank you ❤
I know there is no onion in the Boston Market mac&cheese. Also, there is blue cheese in there somewhere.. which I don’t usually enjoy, but it works well with the other cheeses. Just a suggestion if you were looking to tweak the recipe. 🙂
I will have to try this recipe again, and see how it goes.
The recipe was easy enough that my 10 year old son made it. Although good, not exactly Boston Market mac and cheese.
This recipe is awesome!!! So tasty, and easy…far less expensive to make than to buy at Boston Market. $28.99 for a catering size is too expensive for the $4.50 worth of ingredients to make this batch of deliciousness.
I have always like the food at Boston Market I just don’t like that the food is always cold when they serve it. I like my food really hot. So this is great to have this recipe I can make it at home and eat it while its hot!