Cinnabon’s are in malls everywhere, and who makes a better cinnamon roll than they do? Maybe your Grandmother. These are rich and sinful cinnamon rolls that you can make in your bread machine.
This recipe uses a bread machine. You will use a 2-pound dough setting to make the cinnamon rolls.
You will need to make the frosting while the cinnamon rolls are baking. Get the Cinnabon frosting recipe.
Love Cinnamon? Try these recipes:
- Light and Flaky Cinnabon Stix
- Taco Bell Cinnamon Twists
- Oven-Fried Cinnamon Honey Chicken
- Cinnamon Pudding Cake
- Taste of Texas Cinnamon Coffee
Cinnabon’s for the Bread Machine
Cinnamon Bun Dough
- 1 cup milk
- 1 beaten egg
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1/2 box instant vanilla pudding (3.4 ounce box)
- 4 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup raisins optional
- Place all ingredients in your machine in the order recommended by your machine's manufacturer. When cycle is finished, remove the dough, knead enough to punch down and roll to 17X10.
- Combine first three filling ingredients and mix well. Heat in microwave 10 sec. to make it spreadable. Spread over rolled out dough with rubber spatula. Get as close to the edges as possible.
- Sprinkle nuts or raisins over dough. Starting with widest end, roll the dough into tight log. Cut into 1/2-1o slices. Place in a lightly greased baking dish with sides. Put in warm draft-free place and allow them to rise until double.
- (I turn my oven on warm and place them inside. When the temperature light goes off, turn off the oven. I let them rise 20-30 minutes this way. Take out to heat oven to baking temp.) Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes. When the rolls are done top with frosting of your choice.