Easy casserole your whole family will enjoy!!!!
Sis’s Sausage Casserole
Sis's Sausage Casserole – enjoy an easy to make casserole tonight for dinner.
- 2 cups cooked macaroni
- 10 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 10 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pound bulk sausage
- 1 cup of milk
- 8 ounes Velveeta
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cook and drain macaroni as directed on package. Brown and drain sausage and return to skillet. Add soups, milk, Velveeta, garlic powder and black pepper. Stir in macaroni. Pour into a greased 9x13 inch pan. Bake @350 for 30 minutes.