These are easy to throw together, and take as a last minute gift, or serve up at your next holiday party. These cost so much less to make at home, than to purchase.
White Chocolate Oreos
White Chocolate Covered Oreos
- 16 ounces white melting chocolate
- 1 package Oreo Cookies
- mini chocolate chips
- colored sugar
- Melt white chocolate coating in either a double boiler or in the microwave.
- When chocolate is melted, use a spreader knife to frost the chocolate coating over one side of the Oreo. You may also wish to dunk the Oreo cookie completely into the chocolate as well.
- Decorate with toppings of your choice.
- Let cookies cool on waxed paper.