Baskin Robbins Reese’s Peanut Butter Pie is a treat you will make your fall in love. Chocolate and peanut butter lovers can rejoice when they take a bite out of this ice cream treat.
Did you now you can recreate your favorite Baskin and Robbins treats at home? You can do so easily when you make this at home. I recommend a quick trip to Baskin Robbins to pick up some of their chocolate and peanut butter ice cream to make the pie. If you don’t have a Baskin-Robbins nearby, you can use your favorite ice cream. This pie can cost about 30 dollars if you buy it there, but you can make one for so much less.
I have tried this with Blue Bunny Peanut Butter Party, and I find it quite tasty. I recommend a good quality chocolate fudge for ice cream pie. I love a thick chocolate fudge for when I make this pie. I recommend that you have plenty of room in your freezer to place the pie. You will want to store the ice cream pie in the freezer when you aren’t serving this dessert.
I like to take it out about 5 minutes before serving, and then I like to slice it up, and pop it back into the freezer. I hope you enjoy this copycat recipe for the Baskin Robbins Reeses Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie.
Looking for more fun treats to make with ice cream?
Oreo Ice Cream Pie
Easy Mint Chip Ice Cream Pie
Drumstick Ice Cream Pie
Samoa Ice Cream Pie
Cherry Ice Cream Pie
Copycat Friendly’s Peanut Butter Sauce
Baskin Robbins Reese's Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 quart Baskin-Robbins Peanut Butter 'n Chocolate
- 1 cup prepared hot fudge topping
- 1 prepared 9-inch chocolate cookie crumb pie crust
- 2 full-size Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Allow the ice cream to sit out long enough to soften, but don't let it melt! Warm the hot fudge topping slightly in a saucepan over low heat for ease of spreading and spread about half of it into the bottom of the crumb crust. Mash the ice cream carefully over the hot fudge topping, spreading it evenly over the pie. Place the pie in the freezer for a few hours. Also, place the peanut butter cups in the freezer.Remove the pie from the freezer. Warm the remaining hot fudge topping, but not so much that it will melt the ice cream. Spread the topping over the ice cream. To serve, space eight dollops of whipped cream around the pie. Place the pie back into the freezer and let the pie set for about 25 minutes before serving. Cut the frozen peanut butter cups into quarters and place each quarter on each dollop. Slice into eight pieces.