Baskin Robbins Reese’s Peanut Butter Pie is a treat you will make your fall in love with it. Chocolate and peanut butter lovers will rejoice when they take a bite out of this ice cream dessert treat.
Did you know you can recreate your favorite Baskin and Robbins treats at home? You can do so easily when you make this at peanut butter ice cream pie.
I recommend a quick trip to Baskin Robbins to pick up some of their chocolate and peanut butter ice cream to make the pie. If you don’t have a Baskin-Robbins nearby, you can use your favorite chocolate peanut butter ice cream.
This pie can cost about 30 dollars if you buy it at Baskin Robbins, but you can make one for so much less.
Table of Contents
This is what you need to make Reeses peanut butter ice cream pie:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Hot Fudge Topping
- Whipped Cream
- Reese’s peanut butter cups
- Chocolate cookie pie crust
That’s it! Just 5 simple ingredients.
I have tried this with Blue Bunny Peanut Butter Party ice cream and I find it quite tasty.
I recommend a good quality chocolate fudge for ice cream pie. I love a thick chocolate fudge for when I make this pie.
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie
- Allow chocolate peanut butter ice cream to soften until spreadable.
- Spread hot fudge topping in the bottom of a chocolate cookie pie crust.
- Spread softened ice cream over hot fudge topping layer.
- Freeze pie until ice cream is hardened again.
- Top pie with dollops of whipped cream and chopped Reese’s peanut butter cups.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
Ice Cream Pie Tips
I recommend that you have plenty of room in your freezer to place the pie. You will want to store the ice cream pie in the freezer when you aren’t serving this dessert.
I like to take it out about 5 minutes before serving. Then I slice it up and pop it back into the freezer.
I hope you enjoy this copycat recipe for Baskin Robbins Reeses Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie.
Favorite Ice Cream and Pie Recipes
- Best Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe
- Cherry Garcia Ice Cream
- Cake Flavored Ice Cream
- No Churn Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Cococut Cream Pie Shake like Sonic
- Million Dollar Pie Recipe
- Texas Pecan Pie
- Old Fashioned Coconut Pie Recipe
- Kool Aid Pie Recipe
- Apple Pie Without Apples
Homemade Ice Cream Toppings
Baskin Robbins Reese’s Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 quart Baskin-Robbins Peanut Butter 'n Chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup prepared hot fudge topping
- 1 prepared 9-inch chocolate cookie crumb pie crust
- 2 full-size Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Allow the ice cream to sit out long enough to soften, but don't let it melt! Warm the hot fudge topping slightly in a saucepan over low heat for ease of spreading and spread about half of it into the bottom of the crumb crust. Mash the ice cream carefully over the hot fudge topping, spreading it evenly over the pie. Place the pie in the freezer for a few hours. Also, place the peanut butter cups in the freezer. Remove the pie from the freezer. Warm the remaining hot fudge topping, but not so much that it will melt the ice cream. Spread the topping over the ice cream. To serve, space eight dollops of whipped cream around the pie. Place the pie back into the freezer and let the pie set for about 25 minutes before serving. Cut the frozen peanut butter cups into quarters and place each quarter on each dollop. Slice into eight pieces.