You can make Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup at home, it’s easier than you think. There is no need to go out and purchase chocolate syrup when you can make it in minutes.
Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup ingredients
- Cocoa powder
Homemade Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup is a delicious topping for ice cream, desserts, waffles. It makes the best chocolate milk and coffee mocha drinks.
Love chocolate? Make these recipes:
- Applebees Triple Chocolate Meltdown
- Arby’s Chocolate Turnovers
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
- Easy Chocolate Pie
Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup
- 1/2 cup cocoa Hershey's
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Combine cocoa, sugar, and salt in a saucepan. Add water, and mix until smooth. Bring this mixture to a boil. Allow it to boil for one minute, be careful this does not over boil. Remove from heat, when this cools add the vanilla.