CiCi’s has been long known for their delicious dessert pizzas. With chocolate pudding and pizza dough, you can turn a couple of basic ingredients into much more. You can make this easily at home.
Ci Ci’s Chocolate Dessert Pizza
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding mix 4 serving size, prepare according to package directions
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Prepare pizza dough as directed on the package. Spread and shape dough on greased pizza pan. Pierce dough with fork 8 or 10 times. Place in a preheated oven at 450 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Remove crust from oven and spread 3/4 cup of chocolate pudding on the crust. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of crumb topping. Place back in the oven and bake for 18 - 20 minutes. Crumb topping should be a little crisp.
- Mix flour, sugar, brown sugar, and salt. Place butter in mixture and blend with a fork or pastry blender until the crumb topping resembles cornmeal. This is a great topping for fruit pies or desserts.