These are tasty little appetizer pizzas that can’t be beat. You can make these quickly and easily. These are so fresh tasting with chopped fresh tomatoes and fresh julienned basil. You don’t have to head out to the Red Lobster for this special pizza; you can make this one at home with this great tasting recipe.
Red Lobster – Lobster Pizza
Do you enjoy recipes that taste just like the Red Lobster, we have many more from the Red Lobster.
Red Lobster Lobster Pizza
- 1 flour tortilla per pizza
- 1 teaspoon Lakes Roasted Garlic Butter Spread
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces drained Roma tomatoes (approx. 2-3 tomatoes), diced into 3/8" pieces
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, cut in 1/8" julienne strips
- 2 ounces lobster meat , cut in 1/2" to 3/4" chunks
- 1/2 cup Italian six-cheese blend
- Heat oven to 450 degrees. Lightly brush entire topside of tortilla with garlic butter (edge to edge). Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the garlic butter. After draining the diced tomatoes, sprinkle them evenly over Parmesan cheese.
- To julienne the basil, wash it and shake off excess water. Pick off leaves and stack on top of one another. Using a chef's knife, cut into 1/8" strips. Do not chop. Sprinkle evenly over the diced tomatoes. Make sure lobster meat is cut into 1/2"-3/4" chunks.
- Portion lobster meat, drain it and then sprinkle it evenly over the tomatoes. Sprinkle the Italian six-cheese blend evenly over the diced tomatoes. Refrigerate until ready to cook.
- Brush a pizza pan lightly with vegetable oil and sprinkle lightly with ground black pepper and kosher salt. When the oven is ready, place pizza on the pan and cook approximately four to five minutes. Remove from pan and cut into eight wedges. Squeeze fresh lemon over pizza for extra flavor and serve. Additional Tips: Be sure you drain the tomatoes and the lobster meat before sprinkling them over the pizza shell. Otherwise, your pizza will turn out soggy.