These are tasty little appetizer pizzas that can’t be beat. You can make these quickly and easily. These are so fresh tasting with chopped fresh tomatoes and fresh julienned basil. You don’t have to head out to the Red Lobster for this special pizza; you can make this one at home with this great tasting recipe.
Red Lobster – Lobster Pizza
Do you enjoy recipes that taste just like the Red Lobster, we have many more from the Red Lobster.
Red Lobster Lobster Pizza
- 1 large flour tortilla
- 1 teaspoon roasted garlic butter spread
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces diced Roma tomatoes (about 2 to 3 tomatoes)
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 2 ounces lobster meat
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian six-cheese blend
- vegetable oil for pizza pan
- kosher salt and ground black pepper for the pizza pan
- 1/2 lemon optional
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Lightly brush entire topside of the tortilla with garlic butter (edge to edge).
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the garlic butter.
- Drain the diced tomatoes and sprinkle them evenly over Parmesan cheese.
- To julienne the basil, wash it and shake off excess water. Pick off the leaves and stack them on top of one another. Using a chef's knife, slice the leaves into 1/8-inch strips. Do not chop.
- Sprinkle julienned basil evenly over the diced tomatoes.
- Drain lobster meat and cut it into ½ to ¾-inch chunks.
- Sprinkle lobster pieces evenly over the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly on top. Refrigerate until ready to cook.
- Brush a pizza pan lightly with vegetable oil and lightly sprinkle kosher salt and ground black pepper on the pan.
- Place the pizza on the pan and cook for approximately 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove the pizza from the pan and cut it into eight wedges.
- Squeeze fresh lemon over pizza for extra flavor and serve.