Double Dave’s Thanksgiving Pizza is the perfect way to use up leftovers from your Thanksgiving feast. This pizza combines stuffing, brown gravy, onions, mozzarella cheese, chopped turkey, and cranberry sauce.
I was out recently scoping out restaurants for new ideas when I came across this Thanksgiving pizza. Personally, I like very conventional pizza, I love pepperoni and cheese. I never thought I would enjoy this fun pizza. The gravy is a nice substitute for the tomato sauce. This pizza is very savory, but the added touch of the tart and sweet cranberry sauce makes for a pizza that will become a family favorite.
Love Pizza? Check out these recipes:
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1 cup turkey gravy or chicken gravy
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 3/4 cup prepared stuffing leftover or from a box
- 1 cup chopped turkey
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons jellied cranberry sauce
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and spray a pizza pan with non-stick spray.
- Roll out the pizza dough on the pan.
- Ladle the gravy over the pizza dough and sprinkle with onions.
- Add the stuffing and chopped turkey to the pizza, and top with the cheese.
- Bake the pizza for approximately 15 to 17 minutes, or until the cheese is golden brown.
- Remove the pizza from oven, and add the jelled cranberry sauce in small portions over the pizza.