Hooters Chicken wing sauce is a wonderful wing sauce. While you may have to provide your own Hooter’s girls, you can make Hooters Chicken Wing Sauce just like the restaurant does. When your wings are done, coat them in this sauce and serve.
Hooters Chicken Wing Sauce has loads of flavor. Brown sugar gives it a touch of sweetness to balance the heat from cayenne pepper and Tabasco sauce.
Hot wings are a great appetizer to make for a party, game day, or any fun celebration. This sauce coats beautifully on fried or baked chicken wings, especially homemade Hooters wings.
Here’s what you need:
- Tabasco Sauce
- Brown Sugar
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Cayenne Pepper
- Chili Sauce
Chili sauce can be found in the condiment section at your grocery store. It is usually near ketchup and mustard.
How to Make Hooters Wing Sauce
Simply stir together all the ingredients. That’s it!
You can make the sauce ahead of time. Keep it refrigerated and in a sealed container.
How to Use Hooters Wing Sauce
Toss this tasty sauce on fried or baked chicken wings or chicken tenders.
You can also use homemade Hooters wing sauce for fried chicken sandwiches. Just coat a fried chicken breast with the sauce and place it in a bun with pickles or jalapeno peppers.
More Chicken Wing Recipes
- Pluckers Wings
- Garlic Wing Sauce
- Lemon Pepper Wet Sauce Recipe
- Habanero Buffalo Wings
- Honey BBQ Boneless Wings Recipe
- Grilled Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Boneless Buffalo Wings
Great Game Day Recipes
- Bacon Wrapped Smokies
- Beefy Cheese Ball
- White Queso Dip
- Hot Cheetos Popcorn
- Pretzel Wrapped Sausage
- Franks Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Hooters Chicken Wing Sauce
- 1 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup Tabasco Sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- Mix all ingredients together. This will store well in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. Serve this with the Hooter’s Hot Wings.