These are not the exact recipe as found in the stores, but the ones listed in her book, Mrs. Fields Best Cookie Book Ever!: 130 Delicious Cookie and Dessert Recipes from the Kitchen
Make Mrs. Fields Blue Ribbon Chocolate Chip Cookies at home.
Mrs. Fields Blue Ribbon Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well with wire whisk and set aside.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, blend sugars at medium speed. Add butter and mix to form a grainy paste, scraping down the sides of the bowl. Add eggs and vanilla extract and mix at medium speed until just blended. Do not over mix.
- Add flour mixture and chocolate chips, and blend at low speed until just mixed. Do not over mix.
- Drop the dough by rounded tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart. Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer cookies immediately to a cool surface with a spatula.