Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli is a dish that is loved by so many people. You can make this appetizer easily at home by using a package of ravioli. We like to use other types of ravioli for this dish.
We have found this to be a great appetizer for you to make for a party. It is inexpensive and makes you look like you went all out for the occasion.
I love making fried ravioli. I have to say it is one of my favorite dishes to bring to a party. Best of all, Olive Garden toasted ravioli is very simple to make.
You won’t be having to spend hours in the kitchen on this one. In just a few moments you will soon have a dish that you will be proud of.
Table of Contents
Here’s a list of what you need:
- Meat ravioli, refrigerated
- Garlic salt
- All-purpose flour
- Italian seasoning
- Oil for frying
I simply purchase a package of store-bought ravioli to make this recipe. You can purchase refrigerated or frozen ravioli. If you get frozen ravioli, be sure to thaw it completely.
How to Make Toasted Ravioli
- Mix water with eggs and beat well. Set aside.
- Mix Italian seasoning and garlic salt with the bread crumbs and set aside.
- Place flour in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep fryer or skillet to 350 degrees for deep frying.
- Dip ravioli in flour, then in the egg wash, then in bread crumbs, and carefully place in hot oil.
- Fry until golden. Remove from oil and drain.
Serve toasted ravioli warm with your favorite marinara sauce. You can also enjoy it with one of Olive Garden Soups for a light meal.
- Sprinkle Parmesan on top before serving.
- Serve with Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce.
- Serve with Olive Garden Meat Sauce.
- Serve with homemade pesto sauce.
Don’t miss out on preparing this simple to make appetizer that everyone will love.
Love Olive Garden? Try these copycat recipes!
- Gnocchi Soup
- Toscana Soup
- Shrimp Alfredo Recipe
- Steak Alfredo
- Capellini Pomodoro
- Olive Garden Lasagna Mia
Favorite Italian Appetizer Recipes
Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli
- 16 ounce meat ravioli
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- oil for frying
- Mix water with eggs and beat well; set aside. Mix Italian seasonings and garlic salt with the bread crumbs and set aside. Measure flour in a bowl and set aside. Heat vegetable oil in a deep fryer or skillet to 350 degrees for deep frying. Dip ravioli in flour, then in the egg wash, then in bread crumbs, and carefully place in hot oil. Fry until golden. Remove from oil and drain. Serve with your favorite marinara sauce.