You can make Red Lobster Roasted Brussels Sprouts just like they do. Fresh Brussel sprouts are roasted in the oven and then tossed in a light brown butter sauce. It is easy for you to recreate this dish at home.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Seasonal Red Lobster Menu Items
The Red Lobster menu changes all of the time. This fall and winter the Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Whipped Sweet Potatoes are two new side dish recipes.
Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts are so easy to prepare. I know you are going to fall in love with them. They are healthy, low carb, and keto-friendly.
Red Lobster has a new recipe for this lovely green vegetable please check out my recipe for Red Lobster Crispy Brussels Sprouts.
Here’s a list of what you need
- Fresh Brussel sprouts
- Olive oil
- Ground black pepper
How to Make Red Lobster Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Wash Brussel sprouts and nip off the end of the stem and pull off any loose leaves.
- Place Brussel sprouts into a large bowl.
- Drizzle them with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Place the Brussel sprouts on the parchment paper.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
- About 10 minutes before the Brussel sprouts are done, place the butter into a small pot over medium heat.
- Swirl the butter over the heat continually until it is fragrant and has a caramel color, remove it from the heat.
- Slowly pour the butter into a heatproof dish leaving as many solids as you can in the pot. Discard the solids.
- Place cooked Brussel sprouts on a plate to serve.
- Drizzle browned butter over them just before serving.
Easy Browned Butter Sauce
Browned butter is so delicious and so easy to make. I know that once you taste it, you will find many other good ways to serve up browned butter with vegetables or even on bread.
To make browned butter, place butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Swirl the pan occasionally to make sure the butter cooks evenly. As the butter begins to melt it will foam.
The color of the butter will change. It will go from the familiar yellow to tan, and to brown. While it is changing color, it will become fragrant. Remove it from the stove and pour the butter into a heatproof dish.
When you pour the butter from the pan into the dish, you will notice some solids at the bottom of the pot. Try to pour only the liquid part leaving as many solids as you can. You can pour it through a strainer to remove the solids.
This is the sauce you will drizzle over roasted Brussel sprouts.
Love Red Lobster? Try these copycat recipes!
- Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- Chesapeake Corn
- Clam Chowder
- Red Lobster Coconut Shrimp
- Scallops Wrapped in Bacon
- Shrimp Nachos
Favorite Vegetable Side Dishes
- Bacon Wrapped Green Bean Bundles
- Cheddar Cauliflower
- Cooked Carrots Recipe
- Greek Style Potatoes
- How to Cook Purple Potatoes
- Keto Broccoli and Cheese
- Oven Roasted Red Potatoes
Check out more of my easy vegetable side dish recipes and the best Red Lobster recipes here on CopyKat!
Red Lobster Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts fresh
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 3 ounces Butter
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash Brussels sprouts and nip off the end of the stem and pull off any loose leaves.
- Place sprouts into a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet and place the Brussel sprouts on the parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. The Brussel sprouts will be lightly browned on the outside and tender on the inside when they are done.
- About 10 minutes before the Brussels sprouts are done, place the butter into a small pot over medium heat.
- Swirl continually over the heat. The butter will begin to brown.
- When the butter has become fragrant and has a caramel color, remove it from the pot, and slowly pour it into a heatproof dish. Be sure to leave as many solids as you can in the pot. Discard the solids.
- Remove the Brussels sprouts from the baking sheet and place them on a plate to serve.
- Drizzle the browned butter over the Brussel sprouts just before serving.
I enjoy the Brussel Sprouts, they have a great flavor.
Absolutely delicious!! I have made these twice and will definitely make again. I have shared the recipe with several friends. The sauce is spectacular. Don’t hesitate making this wonderful dish!
No. Theres more than just butter! Basalmic? But sweet nit vinegar.
I think you are thinking of their latest version of Brussels Sprouts. https://copykat.com/red-lobster-crispy-brussel-sprouts/
Red Lobster deep fried their Brussel spouts now. Just saying.
I think you are looking for this recipe. Red Lobster Crispy Brussels Sprouts
I used the crispy onions used in green beans casserole for crunchy and drizzled balsamic vinegar
Yes yes yes when I read this recipe they gave us for Red Lobster brussel sprouts I was like okay where is the brown sugar or something that butter is not going to give those brussel sprouts that beautiful taste alone there is something sweet to it I like them so much I need to learn this recipe because I refuse to keep purchasing things lol lol
Hello.. Is there a crunchy topping on Red Lobster Brussel Sprout Crunch????
I don’t know, I haven’t had their current Brussel sprouts.
I had Red Lobster Brussel Sprouts today and the crunchy topping was like crispy fried onions. They were delicious.
I believe they have recently created a new recipe there, I will have to check it out.
Yes it dried onions like you use with green bean casserole but there is more to this recipe. My guess teriyaki and/of soy sauce – it’s a little sweet tasting but AWESOME! ❤️
I had those a couple of weeks ago too.OMG they were SO good. I’m trying to find out exactly what the sauce was. I want to make them for Thanksgiving.
I am working on them, but they won’t be ready for thanksgiving 🙁
My goodness! Red Lobster’s new Brussel sprouts are out of this world. The waitress said that they are steamed, tossed in a soy ginger sauce before placing them in the air fryer. Then they are finished off with the French/fried onions. I generally HATE them with a passion but now I’m craving them. Looking to go back JUST FOR THE BRUSSEL SPROUTS. TRY THEM!!!
Thank you! We forgot to ask them last night, they are delicious!
I recently ordered the soy ginger salmon with a side of the brussel sprouts at Red Lobster and it tastes like they do drizzle some of the soy ginger/ teriyaki sauce over the sprouts. The crunchy topping is crushed French fried onion Rings like you put on green bean casseroles. This new version of Brussel sprouts is delicious
The Brussel Sprouts at Red Lobster are wonderful. Yes, they have a sweet taste and a little crunch but I think the crunch comes from the roasting. All I know is when all of them were gone I wanted to lick the plate.LOL!
I just had these last week. They had a sweetness to them. Do you know what ingredients made them sweet? This copycat recipe doesn’t call for anything sweet. They were delicious!
So these were their Brussel sprouts from a couple of years ago. I believe they now have a teriyaki sauce over them.
Loved these Brussels sprouts! So easy to make. Everyone gobbled these right up.
Making these for my mom and i as i type this. So excited. Ive never like brussels sprouts until i tried hers the other day at RL and now i cant stop thinking about them.
I hope you enjoy them!
I wasn’t a big fan of Brussels sprouts until I made a shredded salad, now I even order them out!! I’ll definitely be making this dish.
BTW, it’s Brussels sprouts, like the city.
im never making brussels any other way now 🙂 thank you for the recipe!
Made these veggies and did add the garlic as Janis me fined and it was Great. These recipes are the best and everyone’s ideas to add to their taste is also great ideas.
I am so glad you enjoyed these Brussel sprouts.
I like brussel sprouts and I’m really enjoying made this way. I added garlic to mine which I really enjoy. Thank you for doing these.
I think your site is the bomb girl!! Thank you for sharing all you do.
I’ll bet these will be BETTER than Red Lobster’s. They seem to over-roast them, at least the two times I’ve tried them.
I hope you enjoy these.
I was looking for this recipe. Loved it!