You can make Red Lobster Roasted Brussels Sprouts just like they do. Fresh Brussel sprouts are roasted in the oven and then tossed in a light brown butter sauce. It is easy for you to recreate this dish at home.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Seasonal Red Lobster Menu Items
The Red Lobster menu changes all of the time. This fall and winter the Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Whipped Sweet Potatoes are two new side dish recipes.
Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts are so easy to prepare. I know you are going to fall in love with them. They are healthy, low carb, and keto-friendly.
Red Lobster has a new recipe for this lovely green vegetable please check out my recipe for Red Lobster Crispy Brussels Sprouts.
Here’s a list of what you need
- Fresh Brussel sprouts
- Olive oil
- Ground black pepper
How to Make Red Lobster Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Wash Brussel sprouts and nip off the end of the stem and pull off any loose leaves.
- Place Brussel sprouts into a large bowl.
- Drizzle them with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Place the Brussel sprouts on the parchment paper.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
- About 10 minutes before the Brussel sprouts are done, place the butter into a small pot over medium heat.
- Swirl the butter over the heat continually until it is fragrant and has a caramel color, remove it from the heat.
- Slowly pour the butter into a heatproof dish leaving as many solids as you can in the pot. Discard the solids.
- Place cooked Brussel sprouts on a plate to serve.
- Drizzle browned butter over them just before serving.
Easy Browned Butter Sauce
Browned butter is so delicious and so easy to make. I know that once you taste it, you will find many other good ways to serve up browned butter with vegetables or even on bread.
To make browned butter, place butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Swirl the pan occasionally to make sure the butter cooks evenly. As the butter begins to melt it will foam.
The color of the butter will change. It will go from the familiar yellow to tan, and to brown. While it is changing color, it will become fragrant. Remove it from the stove and pour the butter into a heatproof dish.
When you pour the butter from the pan into the dish, you will notice some solids at the bottom of the pot. Try to pour only the liquid part leaving as many solids as you can. You can pour it through a strainer to remove the solids.
This is the sauce you will drizzle over roasted Brussel sprouts.
Love Red Lobster? Try these copycat recipes!
- Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- Chesapeake Corn
- Clam Chowder
- Red Lobster Coconut Shrimp
- Scallops Wrapped in Bacon
- Shrimp Nachos
Favorite Vegetable Side Dishes
- Bacon Wrapped Green Bean Bundles
- Cheddar Cauliflower
- Cooked Carrots Recipe
- Greek Style Potatoes
- How to Cook Purple Potatoes
- Keto Broccoli and Cheese
- Oven Roasted Red Potatoes
Red Lobster Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts fresh
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 3 ounces Butter
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash Brussels sprouts and nip off the end of the stem and pull off any loose leaves.
- Place sprouts into a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet and place the Brussel sprouts on the parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. The Brussel sprouts will be lightly browned on the outside and tender on the inside when they are done.
- About 10 minutes before the Brussels sprouts are done, place the butter into a small pot over medium heat.
- Swirl continually over the heat. The butter will begin to brown.
- When the butter has become fragrant and has a caramel color, remove it from the pot, and slowly pour it into a heatproof dish. Be sure to leave as many solids as you can in the pot. Discard the solids.
- Remove the Brussels sprouts from the baking sheet and place them on a plate to serve.
- Drizzle the browned butter over the Brussel sprouts just before serving.