During the summer you can get Red Lobster Chesapeake Corn on the Cob. This wonderfully spiced corn on the cob recipe is perfect for summer, and it takes about 10 minutes to make!
Every summer fresh sweet corn on the cob is available. You can often pick up corn on the cob for just a little bit of money. I have seen it for as low as 10 cents an ear!! Talk about an inexpensive side dish!
Recently at the Red Lobster I saw a seasonal side dish. The Chesapeake corn on the cob is served during the summer. It is a wonderful way to enjoy fresh corn. When you make copycat recipes, you can enjoy them all year around.
This recipe is super easy to make, you can make it with just three ingredients. You will need fresh corn, butter, and Old Bay Seasoning.
How to cook the corn
Red Lobster serves corn that has been boiled, you could corn in any way you like! I can’t wait to try this recipe for the next time I get the grill out. Here are a couple of different ways to prepare your corn.
- Boil for about 5 to 7 minutes in a large pot of salted water
- Microwave – Microwave on high for 3 to 5 minutes in the husk
- Instant Pot – add 1 cup of water, and set your Instant pot for 2 minutes on high, and perform a quick release
- Grill – Grill for 10 to 15 minutes on a hot grill
After your corn is cooked melt butter, and now comes the hard part. You can sprinkle as much or as little Old Bay Seasoning on your corn. I know if you try this Red Lobster Chesapeake Corn on the Cob, it is going to become of your favorite summer recipes.
Love Red Lobster Copycat Recipes? Try some of these Red Lobster favorite recipes
Red Lobster Chesapeake Corn on the Con
- 4 ears of corn
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- Place a large pot of water on the stove to high to boil the corn.
- Shuck corn, and be sure to remove all of the silks.
- Add corn to the boiling water. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
- While the corn is cooking melt the butter.
- When the corn is done remove from water, drizzle with melted butter, and sprinkle on Old Bay Seasoning.