You can prepare Old Bay Seasoning, it is less expensive to preapare this seasoning mix as you need it. This goes well in seafood, on boiled potatoes, and on corn on the cob.
Old Bay Seasoning
You don't need to go out and buy Old Bay Seasoning when you can make it at home.Print Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon Celery Seed
- 1 tablespoon Whole Black Peppercorns
- 6 bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon Whole Cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon Mustard Seed
- 4 Whole Cloves
- 1 teaspoon Sweet Hungarian Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Mace
- In a spice grinder or small food processor, combine all of the ingredients. Grind well and store in a small glass jar.
Calories: 5kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 18mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 1.3% | Vitamin C: 0.1% | Calcium: 1.1% | Iron: 1.7%