Looking to make your favorite summer at home? This Copycat Starbucks Smores Frappuccino couldn’t be easier to whip up in the convenience of your kitchen.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
One of my favorite things about summer is the time spent outside with friends and family. There is nothing better than sitting around a bonfire on a chilly evening chatting with friends. Add in fire-roasted marshmallows, melty chocolate and graham crackers to the mix and it’s the perfect night.
Homemade s’mores are by far the best thing about summer. Now take the deliciousness of homemade s’mores and bring it inside. And add coffee and whipped cream. Wonder how it’s possible? With a homemade s’mores frappuccino of course!
For me, the summer means S’mores. The flavor of chocolate, marshmallow, chocolate, and a couple of graham crackers turn into a treat that we all love. I can’t think of anything better than sitting by a campfire and enjoying a hot s’more right off the campfire. Starbucks does a great job of combining all of these flavors in a drink that you are going to love.
Since Starbucks added the Smores Frappuccino to their drink menu a few years ago, and it has been super popular ever since. With layers of chocolate, marshmallow whipped cream and crushed graham crackers it’s easy to see why!
It’s also easy to make this uber popular drink in the comfort of your home. You just need a few simple ingredients and a blender to whip up this summertime favorite.
Do you love Starbucks? Be sure to check out these other great copycat recipes
- Starbucks Iced Coconut Mocha
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Starbucks Horchata Frappuccino
- Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
- Starbucks Green Tea Frappuccino
- Starbucks Strawberries and Creme Frappuccino
- Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino
If you can’t find Marshmallow Fluff Creme Spread, 7.5 Ounce Jars, Pack of 3 or Torani Sugar Free S’mores Flavoring Syrup – 750 ml you can find them on Amazon.com.
Starbucks Smores Frappuccino
- 2 tablespoons marshmallow fluff
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- ¼ cup cold coffee
- 2 tablespoons Torani s’mores syrup
- 1 tablespoons whipped cream
- 1 graham cracker
- In a large glass place two scoops of marshmallow fluff and top with some chocolate syrup. (The amount you use is up to you!) In a blender mix together the ice, milk, ice cream, coffee and syrup until smooth. Pour over the fluff in the glass. Top with whipped cream, a drizzle of chocolate syrup and some crushed graham cracker. If you want to make a healthier version of this drink, swap ice with one frozen banana. Blend together with the other ingredients and enjoy a healthier s’mores frappuccino!