Starbucks Spinach Feta Wrap is a great breakfast that you are going to love. This can be found in one of the Starbucks coffee shops or you can make one at home with this easy copycat recipe.
Healthy Breakfast Sandwich Wrap
Who doesn’t love to grab breakfast out and enjoy a great cup of coffee? Sometimes I really like to treat myself to a coffee and breakfast sandwich.
It’s hard to find a breakfast sandwich that is healthy and tastes good. Starbucks knows how to make a great breakfast sandwich and if you are looking for a protein-packed breakfast this will be the one you want to try.
Vegetarian and protein-rich, it’s a great way to start your day.
This sandwich is made with egg whites, spinach, feta cheese, and sun-dried tomatoes inside a whole wheat wrap. Then it is toasted to perfection.
You can find whole wheat wraps in your grocery store. If you can’t find them, you can use whole wheat tortillas. I have even found tasty gluten free options as well. So if you need to go gluten free you may want to pick up one of those.
Here’s a list of what you need:
- Egg whites
- Ground black pepper
- Spinach leaves
- Whole wheat tortilla or wrap
- Sun-dried tomatoes (I like the ones packed in oil best)
- Feta cheese
How to Make Starbucks Spinach Feta Wrap
- Season the egg whites with salt and pepper. Cook them in a small non-stick skillet.
- Before the eggs are cooked through, add fresh spinach on top and let the spinach wilt.
- Remove the eggs from the skillet and place them on a tortilla.
- Scatter sun-dried tomatoes and feta cheese on top.
- Fold up the tortilla like a burrito. Enjoy!
Starbucks makes their sandwich with egg whites. You could use a whole egg if you like, it’s really up to you.
Sometimes I buy cartons of egg whites. I’ll combine a couple of tablespoons of egg whites and 1 whole egg together when I want volume but I don’t want a lot of calories. You may want to try this.
I hope you give this great breakfast option a try. You may want to make several up and heat them up during the week and enjoy on your commute.
Love Coffee? Join my Coffee List
Popular Starbucks Copycat Recipes
- Bacon Gouda Sandwich
- Pink Drink
- Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Starbucks Cafe Mocha
- Starbucks Egg Bites
- Starbucks Flat White
- Starbucks Protein Box
- Starbucks Pumpkin Bread
Favorite Breakfast Recipes
Starbucks Spinach Feta Wrap
- 3 egg whites or 1/3 cup of egg whites
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup spinach leaves
- 1 burrito-size tortilla or wrap
- 2 teaspoons sun-dried tomatoes (I like the ones packed in oil best)
- 2 teaspoons feta cheese
- In a small bowl mix together the eggs whites, salt, and pepper.
- Heat a small non-stick skillet over medium-low heat.
- Spray the skillet with non-stick spray.
- Pour the eggs into the skillet and gently shake the skillet as the eggs cook.
- Add fresh spinach to the top of the eggs in the skillet. Let the spinach wilt.
- Remove the eggs from skillet and place the eggs on the tortilla.
- Scatter sun-dried tomatoes and feta cheese over the eggs and spinach.
- Fold over tortilla like a burrito (bottom up first then sides).
- If desired, and if you happen to have a Panini press, this sandwich is amazing when pressed for a moment or two.