Starbucks Bacon & Gouda Artisan Breakfast Sandwich is an incredible Starbucks breakfast menu item that you can make at home. I love to grab breakfast on my way to work, but sometimes that is very expensive to do day after day. You can save money and make these sandwiches at home.
I love Starbucks, I love a good Starbucks breakfast sandwich, in fact, I actually have their gold card, going every day and having breakfast with my coffee get’s expensive. You may have tried my version of their pumpkin bread or even their banana bread. Now it is time for a savory menu item.
What I love about this sandwich is the ciabatta bread is thick and chewy. The smoky goodness of bacon is combined with Gouda cheese for a wonderful way to wake up your taste buds.
While playing around with this recipe I also tried a few things you may want to try. For a real treat, you may want to butter the bread and toast it under the broiler for a moment or two before assembling the sandwich. You may also want to add a couple of pieces of ham, or even swap out the cheese for Swiss or even Cheddar cheese.
One thing I love to do on the weekends is to prepare food for the week. You can make a few of these sandwiches and reheat them during the week. This way you can save time and money by preparing your own sandwich at home.
Bacon Gouda Starbucks Breakfast Sandwich Ingredients
Ingredients you need to make this breakfast sandwich:
- Ciabatta rolls
- Gouda cheese
- Half and half
- Salt and pepper
How to make a Starbucks Bacon Gouda Sandwich
- Bake bacon in the oven, or use your favorite method to cook bacon.
- In a medium-sized bowl whisk together eggs and half and half.
- Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add eggs to the skillet, and cook the eggs.
- Prepare Caibatta rolls by cutting them in half, and adding a portion of the eggs to the bun, add a slice of cheese, and a couple of pieces of cooked bacon.
- Wrap the sandwich in plastic wrap so the cheese will warm.
How to Freeze and Reheat this Starbucks Breakfast Sandwich
You may want to make this breakfast sandwich from Starbucks ahead of time. It is a wonderful breakfast to make ahead. If you want to make these ahead of time. You simply need to make the sandwiches, double wrap in plastic wrap, and freeze.
To use, take one out the evening before and place in the refrigerator and then microwave for about 60 seconds, or place it into a 350-degree air fryer for about 5 minutes for crispy bread.
I hope you enjoy this bacon gouda sandwich! It is great eaten right after it is made or it is a great breakfast to make ahead and enjoy during the week.
Love breakfast? Try these recipes:
- McDonald’s Egg White Delight
- Whataburger Breakfast Bun
- IHOP Bacon Temptation Omelet
- Cracker Barrel Egg Sandwich
- Restaurant Style Pancake Recipe
- Deep Fried Pancake Batter
- Sausage Burrito McDonald’s
- KFC Biscuit
- Make Ahead Biscuits
- Restaurant Biscuits Recipe
Copycat Starbucks Coffee Drinks
Starbucks Bacon & Gouda Artisan Sandwich
- 2 ciabatta rolls
- 6 eggs large
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 slices bacon
- 2 ounces Gouda cheese
- Crack six eggs into a medium sized bowl. Add half and half to both and whisk eggs until they are creamy. Season eggs with salt and pepper.
- Place butter into skillet over low heat when the butter has melted place beaten eggs into the skillet. Cook eggs stirring occasionally so that eggs are cooked thoroughly. Re
- Remove skillet from stove.
- Prepare sandwiches by cutting the rolls, adding 1/2 of the eggs to the bottom roll, then add 3 slices of cooked bacon, add cheese slide, and top with the top of the roll. You can wrap these in plastic wrap, they will take about a minute to reheat in the microwave.