Starbucks Bacon & Gouda Artisan Breakfast Sandwich is an incredible warm menu item that you can make at home. I love to grab breakfast on my way to work, but sometimes that is very expensive to do day after day. You can save money and make these sandwiches at home.
I love Starbucks, in fact, I actually have their gold card, going every day and having breakfast with my coffee get’s expensive. You may have tried my version of their pumpkin bread or even their banana bread. Now it is time for a savory menu item.
What I love about this sandwich is the ciabatta bread is thick and chewy. The smoky goodness of bacon is combined with Gouda cheese for a wonderful way to wake up your taste buds.
While playing around this recipe I also tried a few things you may want to try. For a real treat, you may want to butter the bread and toast it under the broiler for a moment or two before assembling the sandwich. You may also want to add a couple of pieces of ham, or even swap out the cheese for Swiss or even Cheddar cheese.
One thing I love to do on the weekends is to prepare food for the week. You can make a few of these sandwiches and reheat them during the week. This way you can save time and money by preparing your own sandwich at home.
Starbucks Bacon & Gouda Artisan Breakfast Sandwich
Ingredients you need to make this breakfast sandwich:
- Ciabatta rolls
- Gouda cheese
- Half and half
- Salt and pepper
Love breakfast? Try these recipes:
- McDonald’s Egg White Delight
- Whataburger Breakfast On A Bun
- IHOP Bacon Temptation Omelette
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Egg In a Basket Recipe
Starbucks Bacon & Gouda Artisan Sandwich
- 2 ciabatta rolls
- 6 eggs large
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 slices bacon
- 2 ounces Gouda cheese
- Crack six eggs into a medium sized bowl. Add half and half to both and whisk eggs until they are creamy. Season eggs with salt and pepper. Place butter into skillet over low heat when the butter has melted place beaten eggs into the skillet. Cook eggs stirring occasionally so that eggs are cooked thoroughly. Remove skillet from stove. Prepare sandwiches by cutting the rolls, adding 1/2 of the eggs to the bottom roll, then add 3 slices of cooked bacon, add cheese slide, and top with the top of the roll. You can wrap these in plastic wrap, they will take about a minute to reheat in the microwave.