Starbucks Bacon Gouda Artisan Breakfast Sandwich is an incredible warm menu item that you can make at home. I love to grab breakfast on my way to work, but sometimes that is very expensive to do day after day. You can save money and make these sandwiches at home.
Starbucks breakfast sandwiches
I love Starbucks, in fact, I actually have their gold card, going every day and having breakfast with my coffee gets expensive. You may have tried my version of their pumpkin bread or even their banana bread. Now it is time for a savory menu item. Starbucks breakfast sandwiches are really easy to recreate at home. You just need the right kind of bread and filler ingredients.
Starbucks bacon gouda
The Starbucks bacon gouda sandwich is one of my favorites. Thankfully, it is also really easy to recreate at home too.
What I love about this sandwich is the ciabatta bread is thick and chewy. The smoky goodness of bacon is combined with gouda cheese for a wonderful way to wake up your taste buds.
Sandwich tips and ideas
While playing around this recipe I also tried a few things you may want to try. For a real treat, you may want to butter the bread and toast it under the broiler for a moment or two before assembling the sandwich. You may also want to add a couple of pieces of ham, or even swap out the cheese for Swiss or even Cheddar cheese.
One thing I love to do on the weekends is to prepare food for the week. You can make a few of these sandwiches and reheat them during the week. This way you can save time and money by preparing your own sandwich at home.
Starbucks Bacon Gouda Artisan Breakfast Sandwich
How do you make this Starbucks breakfast sandwich at home? I’ll show you how!
Ingredients you need to make this breakfast sandwich:
- Ciabatta rolls
- Gouda cheese
- Half and half
- Salt and pepper
How To Make Bacon Gouda Sandwich two Ways
There are two ways to make this sandwich – one is by assembling it like normal. Another variation is to add it to a toaster oven or broiler.
The easiest way to make the Starbucks bacon gouda sandwich is by just making the eggs and bacon and then putting it all on the roll. It’s so easy and takes almost no time at all.
Toasted breakfast sandwich
Another option is to toast it. To do this, prepare your eggs and bacon like normal. Then, place all the sandwich toppings on each half of the roll, making an open-faced sandwich. Lay both halves with the toppings in either your toaster oven or broil them in your regular oven.
Toast the sandwich until the cheese is melted.
I love toasting it on cold mornings!
Love breakfast? Try these recipes:
- McDonald’s Egg White Delight
- Whataburger Breakfast Bun
- IHOP Bacon Temptation Omelet
- Cracker Barrel Egg Sandwich
- Restaurant Style Pancake Recipe
- Deep Fried Pancake Batter
- Sausage Burrito McDonald’s
- KFC Biscuit
- Make Ahead Biscuits
- Restaurant Biscuits Recipe
Copycat Starbucks Coffee Drinks
Starbucks Bacon & Gouda Artisan Sandwich
- 2 ciabatta rolls
- 6 eggs large
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 slices bacon
- 2 ounces Gouda cheese
- Crack six eggs into a medium sized bowl. Add half and half to both and whisk eggs until they are creamy. Season eggs with salt and pepper.
- Place butter into skillet over low heat when the butter has melted place beaten eggs into the skillet. Cook eggs stirring occasionally so that eggs are cooked thoroughly. Re
- Remove skillet from stove.
- Prepare sandwiches by cutting the rolls, adding 1/2 of the eggs to the bottom roll, then add 3 slices of cooked bacon, add cheese slide, and top with the top of the roll. You can wrap these in plastic wrap, they will take about a minute to reheat in the microwave.