Treebeards is located in Houston, Texas. This is a delicious cake . You can’t get this cake on the weekends.
- 15.25 box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 egg
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 9 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- To make the crust generously spray a jellyroll pan with Pam. With an electric mixer, blend dry cake mix, melted butter, and 1 egg on low speed until moistened. Mix on medium speed for 2 minutes, and pat onto bottom and side of the jellyroll pan, set aside.
- Add remaining 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar and mix until well blended. Replace the towel and return mixer to high speed, and beat for an additional 5 minutes. Pour mixture over crust in pan and spread evenly. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, or until golden brown. When cool, slice into squares.
One of the things I’ve missed most about going gluten-free is Treebeard’s buttercake.
With your excellent recipe and Betty Crocker’s gluten-free yellow cake mix I made it — yum!!!!!!
What size is the jelly roll pan? Love you site.
Jelly roll pans typically measure 15.5-by-10.5 inches
This buttercake is righteous! Everybody has to try it! It’s absolutely amazing!
Thank you very much!
THis recipe looks wickedly good!
This sounds so delicious! I’ve shared your link on my blog=)
Thank you for sharing my blog, what’s your blog?
I love you
Awww thanks 😉