Do you love chocolate? Eight Hershey bars go into this rich, and chocolately cake. I personally love this cake with a cream cheese frosting on top of this cake.
Make a delicious Hershey Bar Cake.
Hershey Bar Cake
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 8 Hershey Bars, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs beating after each addition.
- Melt the Hershey Bars. Add a little to the egg mixture and beat and continue to add and beat mixture.
- Add the buttermilk and flour alternately. Stir in the vanilla, salt and nuts. (I dust my pecans with a little flour to help keep in the cake.)
- Pour in prepared tube pan that has been lined with wax paper. I usually spray with the baking stuff also.
- Bake at 325 for 90 minutes.