Source Virginia McDowell. Jefferson City, Mo. 1980. Mix all of these ingredients together and spread on top of cake. Refrigerate this cake.
Love cake? Check out these great cake recipes
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 ounces mandarin oranges
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Mix all ingredients and beat well. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- When the cake has cooled completely combine the crushed pineapple, instant vanilla pudding, and Cool Whip. Top cake with the frosting.