Very easy to make, and it tastes wonderful. You really just dump these ingredients in the pan. I like to have canned cherry pie filling, crushed pineapple and nuts just for this alone.
If you can turn on the oven and use a can opener, you can make this cake. Dump cake gets its name from the fact that all you need to do it to dump your ingredients into the cake pan and bake it. Yes, cake making can be this easy.
Love easy cake recipes? Be sure to check out these easy cake recipes
- 15.25 ounces Yellow Cake Mix 1 box
- 20 ounces Cherry Pie Filling
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple can
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup pecans you can use walnuts
- 12 ounces Cool Whip if desired for garnish
- Lightly grease bottom and sides of a 9" x 13" cake pan. Place cherry pie filling on bottom, dump pineapple and juice on top. Sprinkle cake mix. Do not mix!!! Melt margarine and drizzle over cake mix and cover with pecans. Bake at 325 degrees, for about 1 hour. When cool top with Cool Whip.