Wouldn’t you like to try the best ever peach dump cake recipe? You can! So quick, easy, and tasty, it won’t take you any time at all to prepare this easy dessert recipe. Just 4 ingredients too!
Peach dump cake made with peach pie filling has to be one of my favorite desserts over this summer. Peaches are the quintessential summer fruit.
A buttery tender crust lies on top of pie filling. It doesn’t get much easier to prepare a delicious cake mix recipe.
Easy to make, no need to measure ANYTHING!!
This recipe is made with simple ingredients. All you need is:
- Boxed cake mix like a white cake mix or a yellow cake mix
- Peach pie filling
- Plus cinnamon if you desire.
It may be hard to find an easier dessert recipe!
How to Make Peach Dump Cake
- Spread two cans of peach pie filling in the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle a box of cake mix on top of the peaches. See, no measuring!
- Gently pat the dry cake mix onto the peaches.
- Drizzle melted butter onto the cake mix.
- Top with nuts.
- If you like, sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Pop this into the oven and all you need to do is wait for one delicious summer peach dessert!
Peach Cobbler Dump Cake Variations
You can make this peach dump cake recipe with different types of cake mixes. Some suggestions are:
- French vanilla cake mix
- Butter Pecan cake mix
- Yellow cake mix
- White cake mix
- Spice cake mix
Peach Pie Filling Alternatives
I like to use two cans of pie filling, I love the thick texture and the flavor of the pie filling.
You could easily swap one can of pie filling for a can of canned sliced peaches that you cut up. The canned fruit can have light or heavy syrup. The heavy syrup will mean your peaches will be a bit thicker, than those of the light syrup.
Or you could use two cans of canned peaches in syrup. You can use fresh or frozen peaches as well. Don’t stop there you could use two cans of cherry pie filling or even blueberry pie filling.
How to Use Frozen Peaches in Peach Dump Cake
You will need about 30 ounces of frozen peaches.
- Empty them into a bowl to thaw.
- After they have thawed, add 1/4 cup of sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Continue to prepare the recipe by adding the cake mix and the butter.
You can add nuts such as walnuts, almonds, or even pecans to the top. Sprinkle on as many as you would like.
You could also sprinkle on ground nutmeg, cinnamon, or cinnamon sugar to the top.
Add the toppings before you bake and you will bake those flavors right into the cake!
One thing is for certain you are doing to love a very gooey decadent bite of this amazing cake.
This is a great summertime recipe, but honestly, you could make peach cobbler dump cake any time of year. I know you will find this to be one of the most delicious desserts you will try!
Love dump cake? Try these exciting cake mix recipes!
Popular Cake Recipes
- Chocolate Pudding Cake
- Duncan Hines Sock It To Me Cake
- Gingerbread Cake Recipe
- Heath Bar Cake
- How to Make Jello Cake
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Norwegian Almond Cake
- Orange Pineapple Cake
- Pistachio Pudding Cake
- Pound Cake Recipe Using Cake Mix
Peach Dump Cake
- 1 box cake mix
- 2 cans peach pie filling
- 4 ounces butter
- ½ cup pecans
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 9 x 13 inch baking dish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place two cans of peach pie filling in the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle 1 box of dry cake mix over the pie filling. Gently pat the dry cake mix over the peaches.
- Melt 4 ounces of butter and evenly pour the melted butter over the cake mix.
- Add pecans to the top of the cake and sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until the cake has set, and the top is browned, and the peaches have become bubbly.