Mandarin oranges and pineapple makes for a wonderful cake that is light and refreshing for spring.
Do you love recipes that the star is orange?
Orange Pineapple Delight Cake
- 15.25 ounce yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup oil
- 11 ounce mandarin oranges canned
- 30 ounces can crushed pineapple
- 1 small box vanilla pudding mix
- 9 ounces Cool Whip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together cake mix, eggs, oil, and mandarin oranges and juice; pour into a 9 x 13 inch greased and floured pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until done. Pour 3/4 cup juice from crushed pineapple over cake while still warm. Mix pineapple with pudding powder and Cool Whip. Spread over the cooled cake.