Want to make a pound cake that won’t be dry? Golden Pound Cake is a perfect recipe for you. Here we add pudding mix to a commercial cake mix. It’s moist, buttery, and delicious.
Are you looking for an easy and delicious cake to make? This golden pound cake couldn’t be any easier. You can make this cake in no time at all! Best of all when you place this into a tube pan your favorite bundt pan you can get 24 slices.
Ingredients for the Golden Pound Cake
- Yellow Cake Mix
- Vanilla Pudding Mix
- Vegetable Oil
How to Make Golden Pound Cake
Place cake ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix to combine.
Transfer batter to a greased and floured tube pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.
Cool cake in the pan for 25 minutes. Remove cake from pan.
Drizzle with a simple glaze if desired.
Slice and enjoy!
More easy cake recipes for you to try
- Best Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Melting Chocolate Cake
- Pumpkin Dump Cake with Yellow Cake Mix
- Pineapple Cherry Dump Cake Recipe
- Kitty Litter Cake Recipe
- Sara Lee Pound Cake All Butter
- Pistachio Layer Cake
- Almond Cake Recipe
- Funnel Cakes Recipe
- Mountain Dew Cake Recipe
Recipe by Judy Eynard. Jefferson City, MO. 1968
Golden Pound Cake
Golden Pound Cake Ingredients
- 1 package Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 package Instant Vanilla Pudding 4 serving size
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Water
- 4 eggs
Pound Cake Glaze Ingredients
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend all ingredients in a large bowl, then beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Bake in a greased and floured 10-inch tube pan at 350 degrees for about 45-55 minutes, until center springs back when lightly touched.
- Cool right side up for about 25 minutes, then remove the cake from pan.
Golden Pound Cake Glaze
- Blend 1 cup powdered sugar with either 2 tablespoons of milk or 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and drizzle over cake.