Cracker Barrel Cherry Chocolate Cobbler is a seasonal favorite from the Cracker Barrel, but you can enjoy this rich treat anytime. Be sure to serve the Cracker Barrel Cherry Chocolate Cobbler with premium vanilla bean ice cream.
Cracker Barrel Cherry Chocolate Cobbler
Do you love the Cracker Barrel? Be sure to check out more great Copycat Cracker Barrel Recipes.
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Cherry Chocolate Cobbler
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 6 ounces semi sweet chocolate moresels
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and butter. Cut with a pastry blender until the crumbs are the size of small peas. Over hot (not boiling) water, melt the chocolate morsels.
- Allow to cool 5 minutes at room temperature. Add milk and egg to the chocolate mixture; mix well. Blend into flour mixture; mix well. Spread pie filling in the bottom of a 2 quart casserole. Drop chocolate batter randomly over cherries. Sprinkle nuts all over top. Bake 40-45 minutes.