This was always a favorite of ours.
Bisquick Apple Cobbler
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1½ cup diced apples
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- ½ cup cream
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Core and dice enough apples to get 1½ cups of diced apples.
- Combine sugar and water in a medium-sized pan.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add diced apples and then cook them until they are softened.
- Combine Bisquick, sugar, and cream in a bowl.
- Drop the dough by spoonfuls into a baking pan.
- Pour hot apples over the dough.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Cut the butter into pieces and place the pieces scattered on top.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 20 minutes.