Cinnabon Frosting can be made in your kitchen with this recipe. What could be better than the rich and creamy Cinnabon Frosting? This cream cheese frosting doesn’t have to be used on cinnamon rolls, enjoy it on cupcakes, and your favorite cake.
I think there a few things that are as wonderful in life as cream cheese frosting. Hands down this is one of my favorite recipes. This cream cheese delight tastes wonderful topped on a cake, on cupcakes, and so much more.
Even if you aren’t a super experienced cook you can prepare this simple to make the frosting. While Cinnabon may not use real butter, you can. One of my favorite things about cooking at home is you can modify recipes to your own personal taste. If you want your frosting to remain perfectly white you may want to use clear vanilla it is oven sold where cake decorating supplies are sold.
This recipe makes a great deal so you can save some of this in an air-tight container for about seven days. Keep extra frosting refrigerated.
I know you will enjoy the amazing flavor of this buttery and creamy frosting.
HOW TO MAKE CREAM CHEESE Frosting VIDEO
Need more frosting ideas? Check out these frosting recipes
Love Cinnamon Rolls? Try these recipes
- Overnight Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls
- Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- How to Make Cinni Dippers
- Cinnabon Twist
- Cinnamon Cake Pop Recipe
Bread and Cakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 pound Margarine or butter
- 1 pound cream cheese
- 2 pound confectioners sugar AKA powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Allow margarine and cream cheese to reach room temperature.
- Beat cream cheese and margarine together in a bowl with a stand mixer. Slowly add in all powdered sugar. Scrape down the sides of the bowl occasionally with a spatula.
- Once all of the sugar is in the bowl mix for at least an additional 12 minutes. When almost done, add in the extracts. Enjoy!