Dunkin Donuts Stuffed Biscuit Bites with ham are great for a hearty breakfast. These stuffed biscuits with ham, egg, and cheese are easy to make with refrigerated biscuit dough and are sure to be a favorite.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What Makes Dunkin Stuffed Biscuit Bites With Ham So Good?
Gotta eat on the run? These stuffed biscuits make the perfect handheld breakfast. Whether you are on the way to the office or sending your kids off to school, a couple of these stuffed biscuits provide more than enough fuel to start the day off right!
Packed with eggs, cheese, and ham, these biscuits aren’t only filling but taste delicious! And unlike breakfast sandwiches, they stay hot and won’t fall apart.
Why These Are the Perfect Make-Ahead Breakfast?
Besides the portability factor, Dunkin Donuts Stuffed Biscuit Bites With Ham are the ultimate make-ahead breakfast because they freeze beautifully, and you heat them in minutes in the microwave. Bake a batch, and you’ll always have an ideal breakfast on the go or at home.
Breakfast Stuffed Biscuits Ingredients
To make these quick breakfast bites, you’ll need:
- Ground black pepper
- Half & Half
- Salted butter
- Cooked ham, diced
- Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Pillsbury Grands refrigerated biscuit dough
If you can’t find Pillsbury Grands biscuit dough, you can use any brand of extra-large refrigerated biscuit dough for this recipe.
How to Make Stuffed Biscuit Bites
To prepare the eggs:
- Use a hand mixer or whisk to mix together all but one of the eggs in a mixing bowl along with salt, ground black pepper, and half & half.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Melt the salted butter in the pan.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan. Stir with a rubber spatula until you have soft scrambled eggs.
- Add the diced ham and one-half of the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Stir until the cheese melts, remove the pan from the heat, and set aside.
To stuff the biscuits:
- Flour the work surface.
- Roll out a piece of biscuit dough into a round disk at least twice the size of the original.
- Place a spoonful of the scrambled egg mixture into the center of the rolled-out biscuit dough. Sprinkle the eggs with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bring the edges to the middle and pinch to seal.
- Repeat with the remaining pieces of biscuit dough.
To finish the Dunkin stuffed biscuit bites:
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet or line it with parchment paper.
- Place the stuffed biscuits seam-side down onto the baking sheet.
- Whisk the remaining egg with water and brush the tops and sides of the stuffed biscuits.
- Bake the stuffed biscuits in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack to room temperature or serve warm.
What to Serve With Dunkin Stuffed Biscuits
What else would you need besides a large cup of hot coffee or iced coffee and a couple of breakfast stuffed biscuits to start your day off the right way? Oh, yeah. Hash browns or a few tater tots would make breakfast extra special.
How to Store Stuffed Biscuit Bites From Dunkin
Store cooled stuffed biscuits in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three days.
If you want to freeze them, let them cool to room temperature and then place them on a cooling rack over a rimmed baking tray. Pop the baking tray into the freezer for about three hours. Once the stuffed biscuits are frozen, wrap them individually in plastic and put them in an airtight container in the freezer. The stuffed biscuits should last about two months.
What Is the Best Way to Reheat These Stuffed Biscuits?
The best way of reheating thawed biscuit bites is in the oven:
- Remove the biscuit bites you want to reheat from the fridge and allow them to come up to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the stuffed biscuits on a baking tray and cover the baking tray with aluminum foil.
- Reheat the biscuit bites for eight to ten minutes or until warm.
You can reheat frozen stuffed biscuits in the microwave:
- Put one biscuit bite on a microwavable plate and cover it with a paper towel.
- Heat at 50 percent power for 90 seconds or until the biscuit is hot. Wait about a minute until eating to ensure there are no heat spots.
More Dunkin Donuts Copycat Recipes
- Dunkin Avocado Toast
- Dunkin French Cruller
- Dunkin Omelet Bites
- Dunkin Pancake Wake Up Wrap
- Dunkin Wake Up Wrap
Favorite Copycat Fast Food Breakfast Recipes
- Burger King Egg-Normous Breakfast Burrito
- Burger King French Toast Sticks
- Magnolia Bakery Blueberry Muffins
- McDonald’s Breakfast Burrito
- Starbucks Blueberry Scone
- Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- Wendy’s Breakfast Baconator
- Whataburger Breakfast Burger
Check out more of my easy breakfast recipes and the best copycat fast food recipes on CopyKat!
Dunkin Donuts Stuffed Biscuit Bites with Ham
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 7 eggs divided use
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup half and half
- 4 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese hand shredded from a block
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 package (8ct) Pillsbury Grands refrigerated biscuit dough
- 2 tablespoons water
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Combine 6 eggs, salt, pepper, and half and half in a bowl. Whisk well.
- Add butter to the skillet. Once melted, add the eggs. Cook until scrambled, then add ham and ½ of the shredded cheese.
- Lightly flour a work surface. Roll each biscuit dough flat.
- Place shredded cheese and a spoonful of scrambled eggs to the center of each biscuit round.
- Gather the edges of the dough over the center and pinch to seal. Place the dough ball seam side down on the prepared baking sheet.
- Whisk 1 egg with water to make an egg wash.
- Brush each biscuit with egg wash.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Leave a Reply