Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee is the perfect drink for those of us who love coffee house drinks in the summer. It is crisp and refreshing and gives you that pick up you love.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Looking to enjoy your favorite iced coffee at home? Check out this easy Dunkin Donuts copycat recipe!
With the weather changing from cool to warm it’s time to re-think your piping hot coffee. Summer is fast approaching and it’s so much easier to enjoy your coffee when it’s iced. The good thing is that it’s super easy to make iced coffee at home!
This Dunkin Donuts iced coffee recipe is perfect for a morning, afternoon or evening pick me up. You can also make a large batch and have it in the fridge ready to go all summer long!
Dunkin Donuts has long been known for its outstanding coffee drinks. Their iced coffee has been around for quite a while but they keep adding new flavors to their menu. They recently expanded their iced coffee drinks and added cookies and cream, coconut, French vanilla, and more!
The great thing about the basic iced coffee recipe is that you can add any flavor syrup and have a customized drink! Dunkin Donuts has its line of coffee creamers that you can buy at the grocery store or at one of their locations. The possibilities are endless with flavored syrups and creamers at your fingertips!
You can even make this iced coffee with real Dunkin’ Donuts Original Blend Ground Coffee, 12 oz.
Do you love coffee house drinks? Try these recipes
- Flat White Starbucks
- Starbucks Mocha Coffee
- Starbucks Eggnog Latte
- Iced Vanilla Mocha Starbucks
- Macchiato Starbucks Recipe
- Starbucks Smores Drink
- Horchata Frappuccino Secret Menu
- How to Make Starbucks Strawberry Frappuccinos
- How to Make Frozen Coffee like Dunkin Donuts
- Folgers Cold Brew
Homemade Coffee Flavorings
Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee
- 1 cup coffee cold, or you can use cold brew
- 1 cup milk or your favorite creamer
- 2 tablespoons sugar or your favorite syrup
- Mix your sugar and coffee in a large glass. Add in the milk and top with ice. Stir and enjoy! You are all set with an iced cold glass of Dunkin Donuts iced coffee! The only thing left to do is sit back and sip away!