These mushrooms are stuffed with sausage and Parmesan cheese. These are delicious stuffed mushrooms that are easy to make.
Are you looking for a stuffed mushroom that is low carb and keto friendly? These mushroom caps are stuffed with cream cheese and sausage. Breakfast sausage and cream cheese are the perfect flavorings.
Love stuffed mushrooms? Be sure to try these stuffed mushrooms
Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
- 24 ounces mushrooms (white button mushrooms will do)
- 1 pound hot breakfast pork sausage Jimmy Dean brand recommended
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse mushrooms. Remove and discard the stems.
- Sauté the sausage in a pan until browned and done. Drain grease.
- In a medium size bowl, mix cooked sausage and cream cheese together until thoroughly mixed.
- Scoop the sausage mixture into the mushroom caps.
- Place the stuffed mushroom caps on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the tops with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until the cheese on top is completely melted.