Mock Champagne can be made at home. It is a perfect celebratory drink for baby showers, those who do not drink, and for kids who want to celebrate. Made from 2 simple and easy to find ingredients, and this can be made in minutes.
Sometimes you want a drink that looks like champagne, we all have celebrations that we want to raise a glass to. This mock champagne perfect for adults who do not drink alcohol, and kids who want to raise a glass of bubbly. Mock champagne is the perfect drink to serve at a baby shower! Mom’s to be can still raise a glass.
You can use something like a sparkling apple juice like Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider, in some larger towns you can find a sparkling grape juice as well. For the rest of us, there is another technique you can try. You can combine ginger ale and apple juice for the perfect glass of bubbly. You can always find ginger ale and apple juice in the store. The apple juice gives this drink the perfect color.
Drinks you can make with mock champange
- Belini – combine ice, peach puree, and mock champange together.
- Mimosa – combine orange juice and mock champange together, this is known as a Mockmosa.
- French 75 – combine lemon juice, simple syrup, and some lemon zest.
Make Mock Champagne at home
It is super easy to make a non-alcohol glass of “Champagne” at home. There is no need to run out to a fancy store and search for hard to find bottles of sparkling apple cider when you can combine apple juice and ginger ale in no time at all.
- 8 ounces apple juice
- 8 ounces ginger ale
- Chill both apple juice and ginger ale before combining together in a pitcher. Serve immediately.
Recipe Tips for the Cook
- Be sure to chill both the apple juice and ginger ale before making.
- Pour into a clean used wine bottle for a unique way to serve.