The Olive Garden Peach Iced Tea is a refreshing non-alcoholic drink that is very popular at the restaurant. You can make the Olive Garden Peach Iced Tea at home.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Everyone goes to the Olive Garden to enjoy eating Italian-family style. If you go there for a summer lunch, you will probably want something light and refreshing to drink, like iced tea.
Olive Garden offers you a choice of iced teas that go very well with summer lunches. One of my favorites is peach iced tea, although it doesn’t appear to be on the Olive Garden’s menu anymore. However, you can easily make this iced tea and enjoy it at home.
Peach Syrup Makes This Iced Tea Special
Olive Garden uses Monin’s gourmet syrups to flavor several of its drinks. Using Monin’s peach syrup is an easy way to make this peach iced tea, but if you prefer to make your own syrup with fresh peaches, you can.
My peach tea recipe includes instructions on how to make peach syrup.
Here’s a list of what you need for homemade peach iced tea:
- Family-size iced tea bags
- Fresh peaches
How to Make Olive Garden Peach Tea
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot and add the tea bags.
- Remove from the heat and let the tea steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags from the steeped tea.
- Place water and sugar in a medium-sized pot.
- Bring to a boil then remove from the heat.
- Add sliced peaches into the pot.
- Let the peach mixture sit for 30 minutes.
- Strain out the peaches.
- Combine brewed tea and peach syrup.
- Pour into glasses filled with ice.
- Add fresh peach slices if desired.
Peach Iced Tea is a Refreshing Drink for Summer
There is something extra refreshing about this iced tea, and there is no reason why you can’t enjoy fresh homemade peach iced tea all through the summer. It adds a perfect, peachy touch to outdoor barbeques.
Olive Garden is offering a variation on this tea called Bellini Peach-Raspberry Iced Tea, which also sounds delicious.
Love Olive Garden? Try these copycat recipes!
- Green Apple Sangria
- Lemon Cream Cake
- Mixed Berry Sangria
- Peach Cheesecake
- Slow Cooker Zuppa Toscana
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Watermelon Sangria
More Refreshing Summer Drink Recipes
- Blueberry Water
- Cherry Limeade
- Freckled Lemonade
- Ocean Water Drink
- Passion Fruit Tea Lemonade
- Strawberry Limeade
Olive Garden Peach Iced Tea
- 3 family size iced tea bags
- 2 quarts water
- 8 ounces peach syrup You can use premade, or make your own
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup sliced fresh peaches
- 1 cup sugar
Make the tea
- A good ratio of tea to water is 3 tea bags to 6 cups of water. Use your favorite tea. Let the tea bags steep for approximately 5 minutes.
Homemade Peach Syrup
- If you do not use pre-made syrup, place 2 cups of water and 1 cup of sugar in a medium-sized pot. Heat the water until it boils, and then turn off the burner.
- Place the sliced peaches into the pot. Steep the peaches for about 30 minutes.
- Strain out the peaches and you will have peach syrup.
- After you prepare your iced tea, refrigerate the peach syrup.
To Make Peach Iced Tea
- Combine 8 ounces of peach syrup and 2 quarts of brewed iced tea together. Stir well. Serve with slices of fresh peaches if desired.