Red Lobster Shrimp Pasta is a creamy seafood pasta dish that is just bursting with flavor. Parmesan cheese, clam juice, fresh shrimp, and more make for a wonderful dish.
Are you looking for a quick and easy shrimp pasta dish? This may be the perfect one for you. This recipe is a light and easy dish to make. The sauce is lighter than your traditional alfredo sauce.
Table of Contents
Here’s what you need to make Red Lobster Shrimp Pasta
- Olive oil
- Shrimp; peeled, deveined, and tails removed
- Clam juice or chicken broth
- Dry white wine
- Heavy cream
- Parmesan cheese
- Lemon juice
- Dried basil leaves
- Linguine pasta
You can make the sauce in just about as much time as it will take to make the pasta. So it is the perfect quick and easy dinner.
How to Make Shrimp Linguine like Red Lobster
- Prepare the pasta according to the package instructions.
- While the water gets ready for the pasta, you can start cooking the shrimp.
- Start by adding some olive oil and garlic to a skillet over medium heat.
- Cook the garlic until it becomes fragrant, then add in the shrimp and cook until it becomes opaque.
- Remove the shrimp from the pan, and add the stock and bring to a boil.
- After the stock comes to a boil you will add the wine, and cook for about three minutes.
- Then you will add the cream, Parmesan cheese, and the herbs. After cooking for a few minutes, the sauce will thicken.
- When the sauce thickens, you will add the shrimp and pasta. Serve the dish immediately.
Shrimp buying tips for Red Lobster Shrimp Pasta
I like to buy medium-sized wild shrimp. Wild shrimp tastes better than farm-raised shrimp. You can buy fresh or frozen shrimp. If you are using frozen shrimp, make sure it is completely thawed before cooking.
Quick and Easy Shrimp Pasta
I hope you enjoy this delicious recipe for shrimp pasta. This recipe is perfect for lent, or other times when you want a seafood-inspired meal.
Love shrimp and pasta? Try these recipes
Favorite Seafood Recipes
- Killer Shrimp
- Charleston She Crab Soup
- Best Seafood Gumbo Recipe
- Baked Salmon Recipe
- Scallop Casserole
- Captain D’s Fish Fry
- Air Fry Tempura Shrimp
- Baked Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- Clam Chowder
- Fish and Chips
Red Lobster Shrimp Pasta
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 pound shrimp , peeled, de-veined and tails removed
- 2/3 cup clam juice or chicken broth
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon each dried basil leaves
- 8 ounces linguine cooked and drained
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; reduce heat to low. Simmer until garlic is tender. Add shrimp in same skillet and cook over medium-low heat until opaque. Remove; reserve liquid in pan. Add clam juice (I use the chicken broth when I’m out of clam juice); bring to a boil. Add wine; cook over medium-high heat 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low; add cream, stirring constantly. Add cheese; stir until smooth. Cook until thickened. Add shrimp to sauce. Heat through. Add remaining ingredients except linguine. Pour over linguine in large bowl; toss gently to coat. Serve with additional grated Parmesan cheese if desired.