Greek Meatballs are lamb meatballs perfectly seasoned with feta cheese, fresh herbs, and a secret ingredient that you will never guess what it might be.
This post is sponsored by the good people at Lunchbox. All opinions and photos are 100% my own.
Years ago I went to Greece, and I fell in love with the food. The flavors of Greece are unique; fresh herbs, lemon, garlic, and lamb are components of many of the dishes.
You can make some Greek-inspired recipes with Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Organic Garlic Mayonnaise. I know when you make meatballs you don’t immediately think of mayonnaise, I think adding a touch of mayonnaise adds flavor and adds the right touch of moisture to the ground meat.
Making Greek meatballs for dinner is easy. I went to Walmart and picked up my Hellmann’s® Organic Garlic Mayonnaise along with everything else I needed to make dinner.
Table of Contents
This recipe has fresh parsley, fresh rosemary, and the garlic comes from the Hellmann’s® Organic Garlic Mayonnaise. It adds the right touch of garlic without being overpowering.
- Ground lamb
- Garlic mayonnaise
- Feta cheese
- Panko style bread crumbs
- Fresh parsley
- Fresh rosemary
These are simple to make because these Greek meatballs are baked in the oven. So baking instead of frying makes it very easy for you to prepare. Who doesn’t love it when dinner is quick and easy to prepare?
How to Make Greek Meatballs
- Simply combine all the ingredients together and roll into 16 balls.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes or until done.
How to Serve Greek Meatballs
You can serve the Greek meatballs with some pita bread that you have warmed up on the grill. Add some fresh tomatoes, lettuce, and tzatziki sauce and you will have an amazing dinner.
You can enjoy this recipe and many others with Hellmann’s® Organic Garlic Mayonnaise. They even have another great flavor, Spicy Chipotle Mayonnaise.
Love Meatballs? Try these recipes
- Porcupine Meatballs Recipe
- Buffalo Sauce Meatballs
- Olive Garden Meatballs
- Swedish Meatball Ikea
- Meatballs with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Great Lamb Recipes
Favorite Greek Recipes
Best Ever Greek Meatballs
- 2 pounds ground lamb
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Organic Garlic Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1/2 cup plain panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 425°. Combine ground lamb, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Organic Garlic Mayonnaise, feta cheese, bread crumbs, parsley, and rosemary in a large bowl.
- Shape into 16 meatballs. Arrange meatballs on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes or until meatballs are done.