Greek Meatballs are lamb meatballs perfectly seasoned with fresh herbs and a secret ingredient that you will never guess what it might be.
This post is #sponsored by the good people at Lunchbox. All opinions and photos are 100% my own. #HealthierSideofMayo
Years ago I went to Greece, and I fell in love with the food. The flavors of Greece are unique, fresh herbs, lemon, garlic, and lamb are components of many of the dishes. You can make some Greek inspired recipes with Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Organic Garlic Mayonnaise. I know when you make meatballs you don’t immediately think of mayonnaise, I think adding a touch of mayonnaise adds flavor and adds the right touch of moisture to the ground meat.
Making dinner is easy, I went to Walmart and picked up my Hellmann’s® Organic Garlic Mayonnaise along with everything else I needed to make dinner. This recipe has fresh parsley and some fresh rosemary, and the garlic comes from the Hellmann’s® Organic Garlic Mayonnaise. It adds the right touch of garlic without being overpowering. These are simple as these Greek meatballs are made in the oven, so it makes it very easy for you to prepare. Who doesn’t love it when dinner is quick and easy to prepare?
You can serve the Greek meatballs with some warm pita bread that you have warmed up on the grill, and add some fresh tomatoes and lettuce and you will have an amazing dinner.
You can enjoy this recipe and many others with Hellmann’s® Organic Garlic Mayonnaise, they even have another great flavor Spicy Chipotle Mayonnaise.
Love Meatballs? Try these great meatball recipes
Love meatballs? Be sure to try these great meatball recipes
The best ever Greek Meatballs
- 2 pounds ground lamb
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Organic Garlic Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
- 1/2 cup plain panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 425°. Combine ground lamb, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Organic Garlic Mayonnaise, cheese, bread crumbs, parsley and rosemary in large bowl.
- Shape into 16 meatballs. Arrange meatballs on rimmed baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes or until meatballs are done. Tip: For a great sandwich, serve meatballs in pita pockets with this quick tzatziki sauce. Combine 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Organic Garlic Mayonnaise, 1/4 cup grated or 1/4 cup diced cucumber and 1 tablespoon lemon juice in a small bowl.