These rum balls are easy to make. They don’t even require any cooking. Prepare your rum balls several days ahead so the flavors mellow, and become more tasty. You will have everyone asking you for this recipe for rum balls.
Thanks to tlczoo for sharing this recipe.
Yummy No Bake Rum Balls
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 cup Rum
- 2 tablespoons Light Corn Syrup
- 2 1/2 cups crushed Vanilla Wafers
- 1 cup chopped Pecans or Walnuts
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar (to roll balls in)
- Mix Cocoa and Powdered Sugar.Combine and stir Rum with Light Corn Syrup.Add and mix Vanilla Wafers and chopped Nuts.Mix ingredients roll into balls.Roll each ball into powdered sugar