This Pineapple Marshmallow Coleslaw is super easy to make, and it is crowd pleasing! Everyone loves this sweet and creamy coleslaw.
Coleslaw doesn’t need to be boring, you can make an amazing coleslaw in a matter of minutes. All you need is freshly cut cabbage, marshmallows, a can of pineapple, and some Miracle Whip.
Love Coleslaw? Be sure to try some of these favorite recipes
- Low Carb Friendly Chipotle Coleslaw
- Brookville Hotel Coleslaw
- Sweet and Sour Coleslaw
- Make-ahead Coleslaw that Keeps
- Captain Ds Cole Slaw
Coleslaw with Pineapples and Marshmallows
- 2 pounds cabbage
- 20 ounces pineapple chunks
- 16 ounces miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup Miracle Whip Salad Dressing
- Grate cabbage; mix in chuck pineapple and miniature marshmallows, any amount to your taste. Mix in salad dressing until creamy.