Looking for a low carb way to prepare ordinary pork chops? These Cheesy Sour Cream Baked Pork Chops are keto friendly. I have a dish for you, it’s Sour Cream Baked Pork Chops. So easy to make, they are moist, and perfect for the keto diet.
Are you looking for a new way to prepare pork chops? These Cheesy Sour Cream Baked Pork Chops are super easy to make, and they can be put together in a quick minute.
They have ingredients you may already have in your pantry. In no time at all, you will have dinner on your table.
Table of Contents
What’s in Cheesy Sour Cream Baked Pork Chops?
Here’s a list of what you need:
- Pork chops – I love the less expensive bone-in pork chops for this recipe, they tend to be juicier than loin chops
- Seasoned salt – if you don’t have any on hand salt and pepper work just fine
- Sour cream
- Cheddar cheese – this also works great with Swiss cheese, or Colby!
These pork chops can be made with boneless pork chops or bone-in pork chops. I often let the grocery store prices dictate what I am going to buy I like to use pork chops that are about 3/8-inch thick for these, as they cook up in a reasonable amount of time.
Use regular sour cream for best results. Light or fat-free sour cream usually do not hold up the same when baking it as a sauce topping.
I recommend grating the cheddar cheese instead of using pre-shredded. Pre-shredded cheese contains anti-caking agents that keep it from melting as smooth as freshly grated.
If you don’t have cheddar on hand, Swiss cheese is also fantastic.
How to Make Cheesy Sour Cream Baked Pork Chops
- Place pork chops on a baking sheet or in a baking dish.
- Season pork chops with seasoned salt or salt and pepper.
- Spread sour cream on top of pork chops.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
How long do these pork chops take to make?
These pork chops can be made in under 30 minutes, and that’s from start to finish. Most of that time, the pork chops are going to be baking away in the oven.
Love pork chops? Try these recipes!
Favorite Low Carb Dinner Recipes
Cheesy Sour Cream Pork Chops (Low Carb and Keto)
- 1 1/2 pounds pork chops
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt or salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place pork chops on a baking sheet or into a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Season with seasoned salt or salt and pepper.
- Add 2 tablespoons of sour cream to each pork chop. Spread evenly over pork chop to over the meat.
- Add a small sprinkle of cheese to the pork chop.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.