Chili Rellenos are a popular Mexican dish that is made with mild green peppers, you can make this easily at home.
Chili Relleno Casserole II
Chili Relleno casserole is your favorite flavors without all of the work and oil of frying Chili Rellenos.Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 1 7 ounce whole chilies
- 1 4 ounce can diced chilies
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 eggs
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup Bisquick baking Mix
- Preheat oven to 325. Combine Cheeses in a bowl. Melt butter in 13" x 9" casserole dish. Lay whole chilies on melted butter, covering bottom of dish. Sprinkle 2/3 of the cheese on chilies. Mix the milk, eggs, Bisquick until smooth, add diced chilies and pour over cheese. Top with remainder of cheese. Bake for 45 minutes. Or use the toothpick method.
Calories: 296kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 104mg | Sodium: 475mg | Potassium: 142mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 12.4% | Calcium: 41.7% | Iron: 4.9%